Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAJOR Kudos to Cassidy Freeman!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. CF has done a great job, especially since the back half of Season 8. She's just usually not given the time to showcase her ability too often. It seems as if they've unleashed her this season.

Comment

Second fav character on the show right now.

Comment

I thought her performance in Luthor was the best.

Comment

Cassidy is great. I hope she does comedies and good gal- parts because I think she can be really diverse!

Comment

I have always liked Tess and Cassidy is just awesome, but this season she has become like my second favorite character and actor on the show. I think the whole little Lex storyline was what shined in my eyes and her acting in Luthor was so awesome that I can't wait to see what she does next!

Comment

Tess has quickly become one of my favorites because of how awesome Cassidy portrays her. This season is no different, but she has really stepped up to a new level of awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                I've always enjoyed Cassidy Freeman's performances as Tess, but is it just me that feels she's upped her game this season and become on of the true stars of the show? I'm not sure if it's because Tess truly has her own independent story arc now that doesn't rely on Lex or Zod, or if Cassidy has just had more chance to shine this season than in the last two, but I'm really noticing what a great actress she is in every episode she's in.

What do you think?
                I think that it's because she's been given the chance to really shine and have variety in her character. Prior to this season we had barely seen her cry, laugh and smile(in a good way not screw you kind of way). I've always though CF is a good actress and I hope this is not the end of her badass scenes but I'm loving that Tess has been given a much wider amount of emotions and scenarios to play through instead of being sneaky and manipulative with the villians..

Comment

Tess is actually a cool character (most of the time anyway) and I think Cassidy is a delightful actress, beautiful too

Comment

I can only imagine how hard it is to come into a show like this and really become part of the "family". I think Cassidy has. Doing that on set with cast and crew is a great thing and imo lends itself to on screen chemistry, especially this season. Having the fans welcome her is quite another and possibly more important accomplishment.

Tess Mercer Rocks! She is a character not "true" to the mythos.Tess is an amalgamation of past characters. Cassidy and the writers have given her a solid place in the Smallville mythos. So far she's done a much better job of finding redemption than any other Luthor.

I fear she is destined to die fighting the good fight to protect her heros.

Comment

What is Cassidy's history? Did she go to acting school or have a lot of precious work? It is so surprising how new she is to the cast but how fantastic she is on the show. She never even seemed to need practice or to get her feet wet, just BAM! I'm cast, I'm here and i kick a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                        What is Cassidy's history? Did she go to acting school or have a lot of precious work? It is so surprising how new she is to the cast but how fantastic she is on the show. She never even seemed to need practice or to get her feet wet, just BAM! I'm cast, I'm here and i kick a$$.
                        she was in an episode of CSI last year too

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
                          I can only imagine how hard it is to come into a show like this and really become part of the "family".

She actually talks about this in the Commentary for Identity:

MA: Yeah. It was just another facet of Tess, that she bears the burden of her power.

CF: Yeah, she bears a lot of burdens. It's hard, though, it's hard to come in as a day player as well, and hard to come in as a series regular. You know you have something ahead of you, but at the same time, everyone is friends, you know, and it's like...

MA: Yeah.

BP: How many episodes did it take for you to feel really comfortable, like you were part of it?

CF: Oh, it took like, five days. [laughs] Everyone was so cool. I really felt super welcome.

She also said that Allison was very welcoming and she's probably one of the reasons why it only took five days. She's also worked with Justin before and was happy to have him on the show, at least knowing someone's face.

The Smallville cast always sounds so sweet

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dyanara
                          I think she's really improved since she's come on Smallville and it's great to have this experience for future projects. I think the cast members have given her great tips since they're so experienced already.
                          Last edited by Christina :); 12-10-2010, 11:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As most people know... I love the Clois pretty... but Cassidy Freeman is fantastic. I hope we can see her in something else afterward!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎