Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Clark is the most evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Mirror box Clark Luthor. He was almost, not scratch that, he was more evil than Lex was when he was on the show.

I think the least bad of those Clarks was Red-K Clark funnily enough though Bizarro wasn't the worst either.

Comment

Definitely the Mirror Box Clark he kills

Comment

well...

Alternate Universe Clark.... is a LUTHOR!!! that says it right there.

In the AU, he killed Lex and became Lionel's special son. Add superman's powers to that, and we have an intelligent, ruthless killing machine that chooses not to feel any emotion towards others.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
        [B]Bizarro is only interested in killing Clark and doesn't care who he hurts or what he destroys to do so.
        I like this. Bizzaro is like Lex Luthor in that regard.
        Last edited by Overcast 86; 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark Luthor he kills who he feels like killing and plus does not seem to be able to love anyone but himself.

Comment

Based on what was seen and learned onscreen, Clark Luthor is the only one that could fall under the definition of being evil. But, like I'd mentioned in another thread - could CL withstand the Lana test?

Comment

Bizarro Clark randomly fried someone and wanted to kill Clark so he could own his whole life... I mean sure he was abused and rejected but still the above are EVIL acts and motivations... just cause he got a sob story in too... pretty sure Clark Luthor was no stranger to Lionel's belt, so they could have shown him a sob story too.

Comment

Bizzaro and Ultrman would have ended up being buddies. Yeah red l Clark would beat the crap out of him. If he saw what he did to Lios man it'll be on. He'll pound on Clark Luthor then he'll grab a blue K dagger and stab him. Hey wait dose red k still affect Clark when he's around Blue k? Probably not since green k dose'nt.

Comment

Ultraman/Clark Luthor

I'm thinking mirror box/alternate universe Clark. I mean this guy wanted blood on his hands before lunch!(Loved that line by the way)
                  Also, look at how the people from his reality feared him! They say nobody sees Ultraman's face and lives!(Loved that line, too)
                  Add to that, he's banging his sister. Hahaha!

Comment

Definitely AUClark. He is the only one who is inherently evil, the others are evil because of something that has happened to them - Phantom Zone, Red K, Black K etc.

Although I would have liked to see more of AUClark, I think the PTB were right in only putting him in Luthor for such a short time. Made us hungry for more!

Comment

The most evil was Exile (Clark on red k for a lonnng period of time!) and Clark Luthor! that was scary.

Comment

Any of the red-K influenced Clark were bad ... but "normal" Clark could always -and did! - claim that he wasn't himself, or others around him would claim that or presume that he was on something. (I'm stepping over the glaring issue that maybe red-k merely brought out some of the darker characteristics that could be in him . A case could be made for that.)

Bizarro Clark was a separate being, although again we could claim he was what Clark could be if he followed his darker impulses unchecked.

Warped upbringing by Lionel + megalomaniacal, "great man" smug attitude

X having a personal hand in killing that world's Lex

= AU's mirrorbox Clark Luthor for the win.

BTW, Clark L., your Luthorcorp. swag bag of corporate pens, stationery and last year's purple 'Luthorcorp 5k run for charity' T-shirt are at the door.

Comment

Clark Luthor all the way. Someone mentioned that he wasn't capable of loving anyone but himself but I honestly don't think he even loved himself. I don't think he's capable of love at all. He's twisted and broken by Lionel's sadistic upbringing and all he wants to do is punish the world.

Someone else asked if he could withstand the Lana test--ha! Honestly, I wouldn't wish Clark Luthor on anyone but I have to admit I would also have liked to see Clark Luthor with Lana 'cuz he would have put her in her place so fast that she'd never look at Clark Kent again without shuddering. Get rid of the Lana-torture forever!

Clark Luthor is way more evil than Lex was. Even till the end of his days (in season 8), Lex really just thought he was helping people. In his own, twisted way he just wanted to save the Earth from an alien invasion but there was something still human in him--the need for approval and love, etc. Clark Luthor doesn't care about any of those things. He's buried all those feelings so deep down that Lex's "evil" looks like a little smudge of dirt in a cesspool.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎