Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Luthor"

Post your favorite special effects of the episode here!

Should be some good ones tonight.

Comment

Can't remember anythign special

intresting take on the Knite light in watchtower-

Oh fine, ALL THE alternate LIGHTING, for the alternate Universe- That barn scene when Alternate Tess first saw Real world Clark- they nailed it. The Lighting is REALLY good at times when they go all out like that

other than that- cant remember anything specific...

Oh, the speed Real world clark used to catch that thug- well done, but a tad slow guys XD

Don't slow our boy clark down XD

And where's my Clark-Time motion scenes? XD

Overall, Effects light- but Well done

the kryptonite effects(the arrows that ollie and lois had) werent too shabby

Finally- the portal that transferred Clark- the effects were good though light

Comment

alt clark with that punch was pretty cool. Also the kryptonite scenes/blue k swords were good too. also the grey tint to alt world was nice touch visually for us fans.

Comment

I liked the scene where AU Clark busted in and flew down from Watchtower. He said it's amazing what you hear when you stop and listen.

Comment

This probably doesn't fall under the category of special effects, but I really liked the camera transition between the AU and the RW... the one where the camera pans up to the sky and you see all the Luthor buildings, and then it crosses some line where it becomes the RW and is all bright and happy and Daily Planet-y.

I liked that. Good work, Mr. Cinematographer (and Kelly Souders!)

Comment

that was a cool one.

Comment

Was there any Ultraman and Clark confrontation scenes, no one's mentioned a fight though.

Comment

no they switched places on each other. would have been cool if they met.

Comment

Oh...now I understand. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                      This probably doesn't fall under the category of special effects, but I really liked the camera transition between the AU and the RW... the one where the camera pans up to the sky and you see all the Luthor buildings, and then it crosses some line where it becomes the RW and is all bright and happy and Daily Planet-y.

I liked that. Good work, Mr. Cinematographer (and Kelly Souders!)
                      I loved that too! That transition was breathtaking.

Comment

Loved all the stunts - Clark Vs Lionel in watchtower, Clark Luthor throwing lois!

Good special effects and lighting!

GREAT JOB KELLY!

Comment

A lot of them were good, I especially loved the "Iconic" Superman Punch that he did when he dropped in, look VERY good

Comment

ALL OF THEM were great. But my favorite were Clark Luthor's landing in the Watchtower and the transition between Earth 1 and 2.

Comment

The effect used to transition from Earth 2 (or whatever it is supposed to be) to Earth was pretty cool. First the skyline went from b/w to technicolor blue sky and then the skyline did a 180 degree rotation while zooming on the ultraman shield grafitti which transitioned to the blur sheild in red spray paint on the wall.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Also, Ultraman crashing through the roof of WT. There are more, but those two stood out.
                              Last edited by stenochick; 12-04-2010, 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎