Quotes from "Luthor"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many great quotes! (Oliver using the Green K Watchtower window)
    Oliver: "I've got a mousetrap set up for your rat-a$$ in every major city!"
    Great Oliver line!

Comment

Should quote all of you. You are all right!
      Great Episode with fantastic lines and wonderful delivery by the actors in question.

Comment

Many memorable quotes,like the spelling one best.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
          Lionel: A real Luthor would have killed me!
          -- I couldn't believe he said that. It was absolutely amazing... and of course the last line of the episode: "wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out." What a wonderful return! I had no idea I missed Lionel (i.e. John Glover) that much, he's fantastic!
          I was stunned when I heard him say that. I was thinking, this guy wants to be killed & be replaced by one of his offspring. When I heard that & saw the ending, I backtracked and thought this has to be the same evil Earth-1 Lionel we had in the early seasons who killed his parents & expects one of his sons to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
            Lionel: A real Luthor would have killed me!
            -- I couldn't believe he said that. It was absolutely amazing.
            Agreed. Back when Lionel died in our dimension from Lex pushing him out the window, I can imagine a part of Lionel thinking as he's falling to his death, "Now that's my boy!"

Comment

Wouldn't want to miss how it turns out

Now THAT is a line!

Comment

Originally posted by old guy
                Agreed. Back when Lionel died in our dimension from Lex pushing him out the window, I can imagine a part of Lionel thinking as he's falling to his death, "Now that's my boy!"

I think this could be a clear sign that nice Lionel who Lex pushed in Descent was Earth-3 Lionel.

Comment

"I hope that your love will be enough to save you when he stabs you in the back, you son of a b!tch!"

Nice line, perfect delivery. Thank you Cassidy Freeman.

Comment

^ Amen! It gave me goosebumps. As did Clark Luthor's "GET UP!" to Tess. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by melizza_sue

Was just about to come in here and say this after watching it again.

Ultraman (after smash landing through Watchtower like a tidal wave, surveying the wreckage): "Get up, Tess. GET UP."

Ultraman:"I can do whatever I want."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
                        Clark Luthor: I guess Lex did something right in this place. I got to tell you, sis -- this alternate earth -- it's a blast. Doesn't feel right, though. Not having blood on my hands before lunch.
                        Clark Luthor was truely chilling. Great lines.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by melizza_sue
                        This as well.
                        Last edited by SnowBird; 12-04-2010, 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois...look to your left....your other left

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by lsarmiento21
                          Clark: I can't live in a world where you dont love me.
                          *DIES*

Clark: You misspell words, simple words, at an alarmingly frequent rate.
                          So Lois Lane!!!

Clark: Get up Tess. GET UP!!!
                          I think this one more because of the way Tom delivered it. It was powerful and gave me chills.

Loved these too
                          Last edited by KansasKitty; 12-04-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois: "You don't have to worry about second chances with me...You're doing really well with the first one."

Comment

Tess: But you're assuming that he's a threat just because he's a Luthor. Whatever happened to everyone deserving a second chance?
                              Clark: Luthor blood is Luthor blood. It's poison.

Lois: Oh, no. You are not gonna ruin this gal's afternoon off.

Clark-L: Give me the box.
                              Tess: And if I don't...?
                              Clark-L: I'll kill you.

Lionel: I failed you, Clark. Because no true son of mine, no true Luthor would have let me live this long.
                              Clark: Not my choice.
                              Lionel: You're right. I made you this way. And because I have failed you, Clark. It's got to be survival of the fittest! Whether you are on this earth or any other... I am the most fit! I will be the survivor!

Oliver: Nighty night.

Coffee Vendor: Uh, don't I know you from somewhere?
                              Lionel: I don't think so. I'm from out of town. Unexpected visit. But I guess I'm back in the nick of time. Wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out.

Comment

I dont quite remember the exact line but i love one from Lionel. something like: Soo what's your plan, Clark? Murder your father...then with your whore sister escape to another world??
                                lionel loves his kids!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎