No announcement yet.

Anyone Re-watching "Ambush" Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Re-watching "Ambush" Tonight?

I might...I enjoyed it enough the first time.

i might but usually i wait til i watch them all together at the end of the fall run to watch them a second time.

Comment

I have it on my PVR if I want to rewatch anytime

Comment

Not on tonights rerun, because I'm traveling, but when it comes out on DVD, you betcha!

Comment

Mod edit
          Last edited by Novak Fan; 11-26-2010, 10:39 PM. Reason: Rule 10, thank you

Comment

I too have it on my DVR to enjoy the opening romp scene anytime I like .

Comment

I watched it again on TV...still a great ep.

"Backstabbing b!tch-berry lip gloss"

Comment

I missed it last time so I'm catching up

Comment

I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment

I did. It was really a good episode. I liked it better the second time around.

Comment

^
                      So did I and I liked it a lot the first time. I actually give Erica a lot more credit with my second viewing.

Comment

loved it also just caught on how guilable Lucy was id didnt know he gave her the pic to plant. I though she already had them Rick is slick. My fav episode of the season behind homcoming of course. I even loved clois arguing

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                          ^
                          So did I and I liked it a lot the first time. I actually give Erica a lot more credit with my second viewing.
                          I loved it the first time but I love it even more now.

Comment

no real surprise there Christine. If I may say so, you're probably the most notorious, and neurotic Clois fan out there! Heck every week, the talented Marylene goes real good, with the real good choices of avis you use

But hey! Lucy scored a kiss with Clark Kent! A dream come true for this Clucyer! CLUCY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr; 11-26-2010, 09:11 PM.

Comment

This time the episode wasnt messed up so I got to catch all of it. I hate the CW sometimes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎