No announcement yet.

Where is Mia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Mia?

She was last seen in Disciple training with Oliver and was going to be his sidekick. She is supposed to be Speedy in the future. We haven't even heard a reference to her or what she's been up to. Also on that note where is Martian Manhunter since he's supposed to be a cop in metropolis.

I don't know, hanging out with Jimmy and other characters that will never be brought up again

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
      I don't know, hanging out with Jimmy and other characters that will never be brought up again
      Well at least we know they're doing other things with their lives and have reasons why they're not on SV. Such as Lana and her krypto suit cant be near Clark. Jimmy was what eleven in Doomsday so we can just assume what he was up to. Mia was saved by Oliver and given a chance to redeem herself and stay away from a life on the streets. In Disicple it's agreed upon that she will continue her training with Oliver and then she is never seen or heard of again.

I'd even like some throwaway line like she is going to school and Oliver paid for it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Connor_Kent
        Well at least we know they're doing other things with their lives and have reasons why they're not on SV. Such as Lana and her krypto suit cant be near Clark. Jimmy was what eleven in Doomsday so we can just assume what he was up to. Mia was saved by Oliver and given a chance to redeem herself and stay away from a life on the streets. In Disicple it's agreed upon that she will continue her training with Oliver and then she is never seen or heard of again.

I'd even like some throwaway line like she is going to school and Oliver paid for it or something.
        probably occurred offscreensville where everything seems to occur as of late

Comment

I miss Mia(Elise Gatien) too. Such a cutie.

Comment

The character wasn't used properly apart from from her introduction. I know she was more of a reason to show Oliver's progress and current state but they could have made her more kickass. I mean apart from the fight club scene she wasn't much more than eye candy.

Comment

They really should make a mention of her and I hope she returns at some point.

Comment

They need to make a show with Tess as the leader/Watch Tower & Mia(Speedy), Courtney(Stargirl) & Kara(Supergirl) as the heroes!

And Bring back Lana!!! Make Lucy Superwoman(like in the comics) and Mera can guest star frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                  The character wasn't used properly apart from from her introduction. I know she was more of a reason to show Oliver's progress and current state but they could have made her more kickass. I mean apart from the fight club scene she wasn't much more than eye candy.
                  I think originally Mia was supposed to have a much longer and bigger arc with Oliver going by the showrunners and JH's comments but then they decided to go with Chlollie and the show got renewed so they dropped that arc. It seemed to me the original plan was Oliver was going to be training her and getting back on track and part of his redemption arc would be to save and train Mia. Then towards the end Oliver leaves to Star City with Mia. However, I think they changed plans and decided to do Chlollie instead and when they got the show renewed for another season they decided to drop that angle because they were going to keep Oliver around for another season. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Connor_Kent
                    I think originally Mia was supposed to have a much longer and bigger arc with Oliver going by the showrunners and JH's comments but then they decided to go with Chlollie and the show got renewed so they dropped that arc. It seemed to me the original plan was Oliver was going to be training her and getting back on track and part of his redemption arc would be to save and train Mia. Then towards the end Oliver leaves to Star City with Mia. However, I think they changed plans and decided to do Chlollie instead and when they got the show renewed for another season they decided to drop that angle because they were going to keep Oliver around for another season. JMO.
                    Hmm I wonder what the season would have been like with her. Im sure I would have liked her character more. Still her two appearances were a little bland when compared to Mera for example. And that's saying alot when Mia was a prostitute who goes to fight clubs and gets trained by Ollie to become his sidekick!!

Comment

I'm guessing that Mia is getting it on hot and heavy with Lucas Luthor in Offscreenville.

Comment

Walking Shelby.

Comment

She and Lucas are going to get married, Pete is going to get a band to play at the wedding, Jimmy Bartholomew Olsen is going to take some good pictures and send them to the Daily Planet, Acrata will be the live entertainment showing off her acrobatic skills.

Comment

Gotta say that I was (Who The "EFF" is Mia?). I had to read a few posts to remember she was supposed to be GA's Robin. I'm glad she hasn't been back. I like JH's Green Arrow, but only as a side character on Smallville. Smallville has had over eight seasons of "THE SIDEKICK and also Clark Kent". I am tired of "also Clark Kent". I want to see "CLARK KENT IS SUPERMAN & LOVES LOIS LANE". AMEN, The END! Leave the Superhero sidekicks for the COMICS & Fanfic, they know how to write them right.

Comment

With Conner Kent and Shelby, and the Lemur. Man, I miss that Lemur.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎