Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Yeah, it's been done. Enough with the 'will they happy?' stuff. Let them be happy for a while and perhaps fight against outside forces as a unit. But TPTB have to create conflict and tension and whatnot so...

Also the turnaround on Sarah--first she doesn't want to get married and puts on the breaks and now suddenly she's rushing for the altar?--is crazy!
    ITA with you. That is something that takes down the show a lot. A lot. I think a lot of fans has gotten tired of this "banter" and dropped. The show is great without the all "romantic" thing, I mean I have no problem with it if it's done right, which it's not. Sigh...

Comment

Agreed. We spent forever on "will they or won't they?" and I know that Josh and Chris love the Sarah/Chuck romance but it's old and fans are tired of it. Let them be happy for a while!

Even my sister has said that the worst thing about Chuck now is Chuck and Sarah. That's something coming from her....

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        I agree. Whenever they do one of those slow mo water/wind scenes I just laugh. It's the only way to keep the males around I guess.

Why can't we get Adam Baldwin to be all sweaty, take off his shirt and pour water down his chest? Hu? I demand equal time!

(we got a great wet Clark last season on Smallville)
        Hey. I resent that.

Not saying that I didn't like it, but there's a lot more keeping me around than just a wet Sarah.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎