Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy (Clark and Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww! What a nice family! Glad it was a happy ending. Can't wait to read more of your stories Mercy.

Comment

• Love the ending...

Love the ending. The two kinds with Tess is great and Jonathan still calling her Essa is great. Such a typical teenage boy crashing the tractor. A nice happy ending.

Comment

• It's over... I think I got way too attached.

I loved the ending. It's great that Tess got her happily ever after. Both her and Clark deserve it after everything.

Comment

• i loved this story... cless is such a guilty pleasure

Comment

• Lex walked backwards. “It’s not your property Tess. Just like Clark will never love you like you love him. He’s too pious for people like us.”

“I’m nothing like you.” Tess spat at him.

Lex smiled. “But you were. And a leopard can’t change her stripes.” He got in his car and drove away.
            What Lex stated in this conversation was similar to what [SPOILER]Lionel told Tess in tonights episode[/SPOILER]. It's funny that Mercy and the writers think the same way.

Comment

• Wow I just finished up reading the story and I LOVED it! It took me hours (I read english very slowly, plus I have to translate some words from time to time ), but it was totally worth it!
              At first I just picked up the first Cless fan fic I found because I was bored (I never been a huge fan fic reader), but I've been quickly hooked on this amazing story! You did a great job from the begining to the end, a perfect mix of humour and emotions.
              I loved the interactions between the characters, especially the ones with Ollie. And the idea of little Jonathan was genius, I just wanna adopt him right now, he's so cute He remind me of my little bro actually, who says "Ba Ba" instead of "bye bye" too (he's 8 but he doesn't speak english very well)
              Besides you did an amazing job in writting the characters, I could totally picture them saying/doing those things! And I'm so happy for "Essa", she deserves to be love like that! Oh Cless... they're so awesome together!

Thank you so much for the story, you did an amazing job, and that's an understatement Now I can't wait to read the other Cless fan fics, if they are half as good as yours it will be hours well spent

Comment

• I haven't been able to post here for a long time -computer difficulties- but I absolutely LOVE this story. I've been a Clesser since Turbulence and I am SO happy that there's so much Cless fanfiction now. This is the best story I've read here so far, and you're a great writer! Thank you, Mercy!

Comment

• Unbelievable... This is a great romance story.... I just sped read through all of it without taking a single pause! This is one I couldn't put down! So good... I'm seriously considering printing it out and sticking it in my bookshelf!
                  Truly, I should really start reading this genre more. Oh Nicholas Sparks, where are you?

You should write a book! Hey, if you have talent, go for it! I know my compliments might be over the top, but really, do not wait 10 years like some authors, start now!

Comment

• You should write a book!
                    I actually am writing a book. Or about to start at least. And I love your comments. They're not overtop at all. They're good my ego.

Comment

• I just finished the reading and ends up falling even more Cless

Comment

• Great fic. I like your slow but steady getting together of Cless. Her hesitance was perfect. Though I think this fic makes Jonathan and Martha out to be saints. Who would of though superpowered children would be such a handfull. Though I am disappointed Lex didn't get his comeuppance. Either way I enjoyed your tale. I like your takes on Cless.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎