No announcement yet.

Dean and Fairies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean and Fairies

So now that Dean has been to the Fairy realm, he can always see fairies right?

And I know that Sam stopped the previous spell going on, but im sure there are many more fairies out there in our Realm. As they stated, the faires set up all these UFO abductions and theyve been doing it for quite some time.

So now if theres every a fairy around, Dean will be able to see it right? He will be able to see them forever.
    Sounds pretty cool

ya i wonder if he will be able to see them.

so i guess no more slow dancing aliens huh? lol

i thought it was cool how they actually did some non humanistic looking creatures and had them flying and showed them really small. not like a bunch of people looking like the anti christs version of the tooth fairy lol.

Comment

Hey Amanda. I didn't know you watched Supernatural. But I was wondering the same thing--will he continue to see fairies? Are there any more though? I think a spell like the one the watchmaker guy cast is needed to bring them to Earth, right? Also, won't some of the fairies come after Dean to avenge the microwaving death of that fairy? And was that fairy going to kill Dean had he not killed it? Or was it going to take him back to the fairy realm?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Hey Amanda. I didn't know you watched Supernatural. But I was wondering the same thing--will he continue to see fairies? Are there any more though? I think a spell like the one the watchmaker guy cast is needed to bring them to Earth, right? Also, won't some of the fairies come after Dean to avenge the microwaving death of that fairy? And was that fairy going to kill Dean had he not killed it? Or was it going to take him back to the fairy realm?
        Yup! Its one of my favorite shows!

Well I assume theres more of them and if not, im sure that guy wasnt the only person who knew how to summon them. I mean that crazy lady sure as hell knew A LOT about fairies!

But if there is a fairy problem again, Dean could be of some help since he should be able to see them when everybody else cant. Thats a huge advantage!

It was probably going to take him back to their realm to service Oberon the king, but since Dean wasnt cooperating she settled for kicking his ass instead.

But your right, im sure they arnt too happy with him murdering one of their one. Guess thats the price of being a hunter though.

Comment

LOL, that microwave scene reminded me of the movie Gremlins when Billy's mom did the same thing to a gremlin that attacked her.

Comment

After Sam finished that spell to end the Faeries' reign, they all disappeared, so I think what was showed was that once Sam stopped it all, Dean is not cursed anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              LOL, that microwave scene reminded me of the movie Gremlins when Billy's mom did the same thing to a gremlin that attacked her.
              Ive never seen it

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              After Sam finished that spell to end the Faeries' reign, they all disappeared, so I think what was showed was that once Sam stopped it all, Dean is not cursed anymore.
              Yea but Dean wasnt cursed, he simply visited a different Realm. And Crazy Crystal said "Only people who have been there and returned to our world can see the fairy here"
              Sounds like a 1 time thing to me. Thatd make Dean a pretty unique individual now. Not that he wasnt already.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                Yea but Dean wasnt cursed, he simply visited a different Realm. And Crazy Crystal said "Only people who have been there and returned to our world can see the fairy here"
                Sounds like a 1 time thing to me. Thatd make Dean a pretty unique individual now. Not that he wasnt already.
                Well I think it's safe to say that when Sam said that enchantment or whatever, Dean lossed his fairy mojo. Highly doubt Dean will be seeing anymore faeries.

Comment

See, the spell that Sam cast was the to send them back to where they came from. it would be like if you were given the power to see demons in human bodies (without having to say "Christo" or whatever) and then the demons are sent away. If another demon popped up you'd still be able to see it.

So yeah, I think now Dean can always see the fairies and I hope that we return to this eventually in the show. (or someone should ask Jensen at the next Con! But mostly I just want more fairy appearances on SPN.)

Comment

I still say "nay" to this question.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎