Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the fairy have brought Sam's soul back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the fairy have brought Sam's soul back?

So, do you guys think the leprechaun could have brought Sam's out of Hell? Do you think fairies have that kind of power?

Personally, i agree with Sam. theres no way a fairy could be more powerful than an angel, especialy the new Cas. I think they just overestimate themselves, like the gods in Hammer of the Gods. I mean, that proved that Lucifer was basically the ultimate evil, and the other gods were no match for him.
    Last edited by Super-ville; 11-20-2010, 02:48 PM.

probably not. but who knows. they dont seem that powerful unless they could make a bigger deal with crowley.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
      theres no way a fairy could be more powerful than an angel, especialy the new Cas.
      Forget about the new Cas. What about Michael & Lucifer? How would a fairy be able to get Sam's soul out of the cage but Michael & Lucifer not be able to break out? That's why I also think Crowley isn't able to get Sam's soul out & is just leading them on.

Comment

Maybe the secret is that it's a human soul that's in there and the cage was built to hold an angel (or a fallen angel in this case). Maybe they're thinking it's easier to get a human soul out then an angel. And if it was created to hold an angel in...maybe it was also protected so that angels couldn't get anyone out. So anyone other than an angel should be able to pull Sam's soul out.

Comment

I would really like to know though---where was Lilith for all those years after she turned into a demon? Was she in the cage with Lucifer? We know Lucifer was the one who turned her into a demon. So that happened either before Lucifer fell, perhaps while he was on Earth, or it happened after he was locked in the cage. I'm not sure about the layout of hell---if the cage is isolated or if the demons in hell could see or hear Lucifer in it. Given that Lilith had to be tortured to turn into a demon, Lucifer must not have been isolated from her. So perhaps she was in the cage with him.

One thing we know is that this cage, or holding area, must be huge since Castiel said his true form is about the size of the Chrysler Building. So given that Lucifer & Michael are down there & unlike Cas, they're archangels, who would be the size of at least the Twin Towers or bigger, the "cage" must be pretty damn big.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            Forget about the new Cas. What about Michael & Lucifer? How would a fairy be able to get Sam's soul out of the cage but Michael & Lucifer not be able to break out? That's why I also think Crowley isn't able to get Sam's soul out & is just leading them on.
            I have said it once and I'll say it again: I believe that Purgatory has a back door inside the ninth circle of Hell which is Lucifer's cage, so it may be easier for a Leprechaun. All he needs is to go back to his realm(which seems like Purgatory), enter the back door and snatch the soul back.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I would really like to know though---where was Lilith for all those years after she turned into a demon? Was she in the cage with Lucifer? We know Lucifer was the one who turned her into a demon. So that happened either before Lucifer fell, perhaps while he was on Earth, or it happened after he was locked in the cage. I'm not sure about the layout of hell---if the cage is isolated or if the demons in hell could see or hear Lucifer in it. Given that Lilith had to be tortured to turn into a demon, Lucifer must not have been isolated from her. So perhaps she was in the cage with him.
            My best bet would be Lilith was stuck in the second circle of Hell, Lust. It would definitely go along with her being the mother of every single Alpha(because she'd be a whore, lol), the seducer of men and the destroyer of children.
            Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-20-2010, 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm not sure if Supernatural will end up having circles of hell, but if there is a back door, can't Lucifer escape from the cage? Also, why wouldn't Crowley or any demon by now have found Purgatory if it was connected to hell? I'm sure they know hell like the backs of their hands after how many 1000's of years they've been down there. Unless this back door is much too small for a skyscraper-sized angel to fit through but big enough for a leprechaun & soul to fit through. If it's like that, then I could buy that.

But what purpose would it serve? Why put a back door to the isolation area for Lucifer that leads to Purgatory? If there was a door between Purgatory & hell, wouldn't it be in the shallowest part of hell? But that's assuming that tortured souls get promoted from hell to Purgatory at some point, which in Supernatural doesn't happen since they get turned into demons. So that goes back to the question, why would the creator of Purgatory connect it to hell if the occupants of hell were meant to stay there & never be rewarded by entering Purgatory, which would be a paradise compared to hell? And wouldn't such a back door have been used by now after all these 1000's of years?

It's entirely possible, but there are a lot of questions surrounding it.

Comment

It's been said already on Supernatural that Lucifer's cage is in the ninth circle like The Divine Comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  It's been said already on Supernatural that Lucifer's cage is in the ninth circle like The Divine Comedy.
                  Which episode?

Comment

I do believe that the fairies could get Sam's soul out. Traditionally Fairies can grant you any wish (for a price) and have near unlimited power while doing so (they are, according to some stories deities in their own right).

Their magic is also not constrained by any 'God'. So yes, I feel that they could have done exactly what they said.

Comment

I don't think they could because they seem to be worst than demons when it comes to deals and there was nothing in the episode to indicate that they could do something angels can't. They lie. So, no. They can't bring Sam's soul back.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎