Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Suppose Clark Will Be Superman In Offscreenville???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if all this is due to the amount of money they have spent on guest stars, or they are making these episodes kind of "light" to save money for the last half of the season that is supposed to be full on Superman... please let it be the second option.

Comment

I agree with the OP. At least a mention of these things would help. For example, with AC and Clark in the barn, add one sentence like: Clark - "Fortunately, the explosion knocked out the kryptonite bars so I could swim away. But I looked and couldn't find Slade." AC - "You call that swimming?? Sorry Clark, but in the water, you looked more like a clownfish." At least that one sentence could have tied things together.

Also unexplained in offscreenville was how Slade captured AC. We see him swimming in the water where AC is darn near invincible. Next thing we know he's chained up turning into a fish filet under big heat lamps. How the heck did that happen???

Comment

Ok I swore it was just me and I blinked or something; because I sure couldn't figure out how he ended up captured.

Comment

I have no trouble filling in the blanks. I have watched every episode and sometimes I rely on the show canon. I have a good imagination that comes up with acceptable answers. I know some people like everything spelled out and that's okay but time and budget won't allow for everything people expect out of Smallville so I won't be complaining about it.

Comment

hey god forbid that TPTB would actually tell a story without using offscreenville..I mean my imagination should not be getting a guest starring role every episode...

Comment

.I mean my imagination should not be getting a guest starring role every episode...
              I nominate this for best quote of the episode.

Comment

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

".I mean my imagination should not be getting a guest starring role every episode..."

Whoever said this quote deserves a pultizer

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                hey god forbid that TPTB would actually tell a story without using offscreenville..I mean my imagination should not be getting a guest starring role every episode...
                ok you did.
                Last edited by Cloisdestined; 11-21-2010, 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if one week we get nothing but Clark doing chores, including a scene where he forgets peanut butter and blurs back to the store for a jar...

meanwhile, in offscreenville, Clark has defeated Darkseid, the Suicide Squad, nameless alien invaders, Brainiac and Clone lex, proposes to Lois...and he flies...

Comment

Maybe we'll also get a scene where Clark finally fixes the tractor and finishes the job of moving that hay.

Comment

LOL - that is the best quote I've seen on this site in so very long......yes, it does deserve a Pulitzer.... Now I just wish my imagination was good enough to be a guest star even one episode.

Originally posted by SVFancross
                      I nominate this for best quote of the episode.
                      Best quote of the week - definitely....

Comment

Originally posted by menthys
                        WTF is going on in this season?!? "I am an alien" in offscreenville? "Little Kid, I Came Back For You" in offscreenville?! "I Gave (?) Lois The Ring In Offscreenville"? "I Escaped Kryptonite Cage, And Everyone Got Out Alive" in Offscreenvile?!?

WTF?! I know budgets are hard (and I am not sure this is due to budget, maybe it's just sloppy writing) but this is getting ridiculous!
                        I suppose Clark will first FLY PROPERLY IN OFFSCREENVILLE? HE WILL DON THE SUIT IN OFFSCREENVILLE? Oh, wait! Maybe Clark will say "There is something I must do" in the final episode, and then we will get the black screen and the executive producers' names?!

Last edited by Exedore; 11-28-2010, 09:28 AM.

Comment

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA God bless these forums

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by ClubXerxes
                              I wouldn't be surprised if one week we get nothing but Clark doing chores, including a scene where he forgets peanut butter and blurs back to the store for a jar...

meanwhile, in offscreenville, Clark has defeated Darkseid, the Suicide Squad, nameless alien invaders, Brainiac and Clone lex, proposes to Lois...and he flies...
                              LMAO we need a new title sequence for season 10, with "Offscreenville" instead of "Smallville" and then the Remy Zero song altered as follows:

"Somebody save them...let your offscreenville break right through....somebody kick Darkseid's ass...I don't care when and where you do it...just stay...stay...League, come on, put that cape on himmmm.....stayyyyy....(Clark dons the suit) I've stalleed ten years for youuuu...just DO IT...DO IT...come ON! (swish of the cape, woohoo! Clark is Superman in Offscreenville!)

Comment

I think the writers have just got to be getting lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎