Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hottest female of Season 10 so far (up to Patriot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Lane I am surprised I did not vote when it first aired

Comment

• Originally posted by MuddyChuck
      Tess also stripped in front of Zod. Don't forget.

Do women have to be bashed just because they wear little clothing or have nude scenes? If they are hot, they are hot and whether they take off their clothes really won't make a difference.

For instance, I don't think Chloe is hot at all. She stripped in front of Clark last season and I had the same reaction he did. I just wanted to turn away and shudder. She's just not someone I find personally appealing and clothes or no clothes that won't change.

So, if you thought Mera was hot, she was hot when she was in swimwear, when she was stripping, and in the last scene fully clothed. Hot. Hot. Hot.

The same for Tess.

Anyway, hottest women on the show without a doubt are Lois and Tess. Those two women are just as good as you can get.

When I saw the spoiler pics for Mera, I thought, uh-oh, she looks prettier than Lois! But in their actual scenes together--sorry, but Lois was way more beautiful! **Thank goodness!**

homeofthenutty

Have to admit that from a girl pov, squid-lips has a different kind of hotness to mad-dog's hotness!

homeofthenutty

Originally posted by insp henderson
      I don't think any other show in history has had more beautiful women as stars/guest stars than smallville.
      Sooo totally true!! Same goes for the beautiful men too!

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
      Lois Lane I am surprised I did not vote when it first aired
      During season 10, I had lapped up the spoilers and barely had time to read the threads except for the Clois Thread, of course! So I usually don't get to vote on these polls (which usually end up like popularity contests anyways). What I like about these polls is that there's no right or wrong; beauty is in the eye of the beholder (and all that cr@p)
      Last edited by sunset; 06-19-2012, 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎