No announcement yet.

Another "beauty" guest stars! *Mera*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KansasKitty
    I think it would have helped the Mera character if there had been just a bit more backstory to her and AC. Her coming from a underwater world may have explained why she seemed more comfortable out of clothes than in, and her lack of manners shown would seem more understandable if that was just common manners for Atlantis folk, you know, like the way Kryptonians are over the top arrogant and ultra-superior acting. In the comics Mera does have red hair and wears green so they at least got that right. But knowing a bit more about her would have explained why she was acting so snotty.
    That's also left to our imaginations like the rest of the episode.

Comment

I do know that AC and Mera had a chip on their shoulders because Clark didn't approve of their tactics and maybe it spilled out into the interractions with the other characters.

Comment

Mera in her bikini was nice but, seriously who snowbirds and doesn't take their swimsuit? I was sure Lois would drop her kit and show Mera how a bikini shoud look.

Comment

Mera(Elena Satine) is amazingly beautiful and very lovely there at the end in the Kent house.

Comment

Originally posted by malft
            Mera in her bikini was nice but, seriously who snowbirds and doesn't take their swimsuit? I was sure Lois would drop her kit and show Mera how a bikini shoud look.

Oh yeah, Lois would teach her a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              For a second, I thought they were going to fully show her as she was disrobing in front of Lois. Damn, I'm jealous!! I wanted to see what Lois saw.
              Oh yeah After she put on the bikini and walked along, her, uh, endowments were certainly in a happy bouncing state (not that I noticed or anything ) I wonder if she was directed as such, or whether it was just au naturale?

I wish TPTB would print up a 2011 calendar "The Girls of Smallville" - that would be awesome!

Comment

Where can we see pix of Elena in Patriot?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                  Where can we see pix of Elena in Patriot?
                  hard to tell-

there is a youtube vid floating around somewhere tho..

Lol, i find it interesting that a lot of females are sighing"At least Mera didn't happen to be in front of a guy on screen" when she did that XD

I'm [b]positive[/i] comic wise, that happens a lot...

:shrugs: XD

What might have been rich is if she did that in front of Clark- although despite her making clark look like a serious idiot getting washed up- i'm sure she would have been impressed by him quickly- "superior" and all that mess,
                  lol

Wonder what his reaction would be

Better yet, what would happen if she did that with both Lois and Clark there....
                  XD

Yea, SV has been watering it down a LOT...

Comment

^^

In this one comic piece, AC is standing behind her, as she disrobs herself, and AC has one arm around his chest, and his hand is cupping his chin, *looking* at her, and I got the most bewildering ideas in my mind about that little comic strip!

Comment

Originally posted by magoo
                      I was wondering how she managed to swim at high speeds with a huge cleavage!
                      I think they are what helps keep her from sinking in the water - they can be used as a flotation device.

Comment

crochet bikini

yes i fully agree with you.mera was looking very beautifull.
                        regards
                        crochet bikini

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎