Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "beauty" guest stars! *Mera*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh-ra. I feel like she was only there to show off her rack.

Comment

She was only there to show off her rack and I as a male viewer greatly appreciate her contribution.

Comment

Hell yeah Smallville really knows how to pick'em... now that's 3 hot red heads that have been on the show! Probly to make up for not having Lana be red head like she's supposed to be.

Comment

Red heads are always hot.

Comment

She is beautiful and I liked the character. AC is a lucky man.

Comment

How dare she only shows her assets to Lois, and not to us male viewers, I'm so disappointed *sad face*

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                For a second, I thought they were going to fully show her as she was disrobing in front of Lois. Damn, I'm jealous!! I wanted to see what Lois saw.
                Screw that, I wanna be Aquaman man.

Comment

She swims nude in the comics too.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                    To me she kinda seemed a bit like Allison Hannigen. I mean, she clearly wasn't, it just seemed.
                    Lol, reminded of her too at one moment! Even took me back to when she was evil Willow with the dark hair and eyes when she water blasted Clark into the pool.

I wasn't complaining about her outfits, etc either. I felt it somehow balanced out how Oliver gets his kit off almost every episode.
                    Last edited by Tekken Force; 11-20-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

The actress playing Mera was just awesome. I mean her physical features were off the charts. Seeing her made "Patriot" bearable believe me.

Comment

The actress who played Mera would be perfect if the wanted to cast Mary Jane Watson. I also think she would be a good casting choice if the new Superman movie wants a Lana Lang(who is either in late teens/early 20s)

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          The actress who played Mera would be perfect if the wanted to cast Mary Jane Watson. I also think she would be a good casting choice if the new Superman movie wants a Lana Lang(who is either in late teens/early 20s)
                          Oh and I can definitely see that but she can't act...

Comment

Mera was ok but needed more screentime. Her saving Oliver and AC was cool. Good thing no damsels in distress in this episode.

Comment

Character wise- she was GOLD

Acting in itself? Eh, she was a bit....fishy(seriously , i wasnt trying to make a pun, then i Changed my mind) in the way she went about htings

but she works- VERY WELL- as a compliment to aquaman..

...The way she sees Aquaman- ...

now, actor wise? Well, i think everyone's covered that decently..

now, what i WANT really badly? For her to make more appearances in Smallville.

Comment

Her acting was terrible. She was alright looking though. Nothing special in my books esp. when standing next to Lois

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎