No announcement yet.

Another "beauty" guest stars! *Mera*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "beauty" guest stars! *Mera*

I thought this young woman, Elena Satine *Mera* was absolutely, and stunningly beautiful! Wow, Smallville brings in, yet again, another beautiful young woman guest star to the show! Does anyone agree with me here?

For a second, I thought they were going to fully show her as she was disrobing in front of Lois. Damn, I'm jealous!! I wanted to see what Lois saw.

Comment

Yea she's one hot commodity. AC better not wear any tight ass speedos around her!

Comment

The actress seemed very familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          The actress seemed very familiar.
          To me she kinda seemed a bit like Allison Hannigen. I mean, she clearly wasn't, it just seemed.

Comment

She was gorgeous. I really liked her in the episode. Not just the actress, also the character, they did a good job with her. And it was obvious that they were using her "beauty" as a selling feature.

Comment

Good one, Matt! She's totally gorgeous! Sheesh, Smallville... But man, she kinda looks like Ariel from the "Little Mermaid". And it actually makes a lot of sense, because Elena is one "aquatic beauty"

Comment

I thought of the Little Mermaid too. I liked the overall theme of the episode, water. She added a lot to it. And the opening with her and AC kissing with the explosion behind them, I thought that was a great shot.

Comment

AC is like her "Eric" *Love from Little Mermaid* in this episode, yes!

Comment

I really liked her hair in that last scene in the kitchen. I know her hair was wet the rest of the episode, but in that last shot at the farm was when I really noticed that she was pretty. Being a girl, the emphasis on her assets the whole episode was pretty much wasted on me, but I really liked her curly hair at the end there. She looked very Little Mermaidish to me there.

Comment

She was STUNNING, and her body...WHOA!!!

However, she really couldn't act so I was cringing half of the time and just putting mute the other half to stare at her...same with Alan Ritchson (aka AC).

Hot people. Bad actors...YIKES!

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                        She was STUNNING, and her body...WHOA!!!

However, she really couldn't act so I was cringing half of the time and just putting mute the other half to stare at her...same with Alan Ritchson (aka AC).

Hot people. Bad actors...YIKES!
                        I was wondering what your reaction would be. I could just imagine Mera, Lois, and Tess in 1 room. Hmmm....
                        Last edited by xrayvision; 11-19-2010, 09:42 PM.

Comment

She is a beautiful addition to the storyline, really enjoyed what she had to contribute and hope to see her character again in the near future. And yes, she is absolutely stunning! She handled the hotness for the women but unfortunately not enough to overpower the yummy wetness / shirtlessness the boys brought. hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            I was wondering what your reaction would be. I could just imagine Mera, Lois, and Tess in 1 room. Hmmm....
                            There's is no room big enough for all of those egos.

Comment

She definitely had a nice body. I'm with X-ray I thought we were going to see some more skin than was shown.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎