No announcement yet.

How did Clark survive the explosion?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Clark survive the explosion?

I mean, he was in a cage surrounded by lots of Kryptonite, and he comes out of the massive explosion without a scratch? What gives?

That was the first thing I thought of too. I am still scratching my head over that one.

Comment

I just had to accept the fact that "sometimes" Clark is a bad a

Comment

There's a lot of things that they just completely left out.

How did AC get caught? Why didn't they show it? What did Clark do with the General? Don't know why they left all these scenes out ..

Comment

Just another curveball the writer have thrown us this season.

I guess in the world of Smallville, 2+2=7

Comment

Wouldn't the kryptonite cage have blown apart when the station blew up? at the very least the non-kryptonite floor would have collapsed, and Clark would have floated away from the K and then been able to super-swim away...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
              Wouldn't the kryptonite cage have blown apart when the station blew up? at the very least the non-kryptonite floor would have collapsed, and Clark would have floated away from the K and then been able to super-swim away...
              That makes sense. I guess the writers' aren't holding our hands all the time, and are expecting the audience to figure things out on their own.

Comment

I was wondering who went and recovered Slade's body?

Comment

I'm sorry but Tom didn't do a good directorial job on this episode...a couple of parts really had me scratching my head...the good power of DVR helped some...but I didn't enjoy the dialog

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                    So he had another near-death experience like in the season premiere when the Blue K knife gets pulled out and he comes back?

I don't know, it seems like he's very weak around Green K, and he would have to survive the heat and force of the explosion in his weakened state. I don't have a problem with him being under water, since I don't think Clark needs to breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill
                      Just another curveball the writer have thrown us this season.

I guess in the world of Smallville, 2+2=7
                      Not everything is the writer's fault.

Comment

And why was he acting like the Green K wasn't affecting him. Usually he's on the floor, sweating, cringing. Oh boy SV has really lost its marbles

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                          That makes sense. I guess the writers' aren't holding our hands all the time, and are expecting the audience to figure things out on their own.
                          With the amount of missing pieces in this episode, looks like we have to figure everything out on our own, including accepting what is illogical and nonsensical.

Comment

Poor directing on his part there worse part of the episode it didnt make sense and i dont even know what he said before he got out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                              And why was he acting like the Green K wasn't affecting him. Usually he's on the floor, sweating, cringing. Oh boy SV has really lost its marbles
                              Idk, maybe because he didn't want that government guy to know his weakness?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎