No announcement yet.

Chloe's contribution to Watchtower ignored

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloisdestined
    chloe chose to abandon that place though so i don't know why they would invoke her name. But tess needs to seriously be booted. They are trying too hard to shoehorn her in.
    they really are and it is forced and cassidy strength is not in playing good imo,. Her character is a complete bore and waste of time. I dont need lois and chloe 2.0 when we have the originals. I find her extreme boring and the only time she was decent was in season 9. She made abandoned bad last week and now her scenes are getting worse. I hope she does not get a lot of screen time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nivea
      Yeah I felt that way too.... But at least we'll get the Chlo-lo flashback scene Hoping that will be good and maybe they'll mention Chloe as watchtower then.

That makes me happy! I love Chlo-Lo!! Maybe the reasoning for not mentioning Chloe during that scene is because Lois doesn't know what has been going on with her and why she left. As far as I can tell, Lois still thinks she's taking a breather..hmmm..IDK

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
        Tess is doing her job. She's not walking around like she owns the place but for the time being she IS running the place and I don't think it's fair for people to penalize her solely for the reason that she isn't Chloe.
        No but was the 'me casa es tu casa' necessary? She acts like she owns the place. I was trying to like her, I was really. She's a Luthor and I LOVE Luthors, but after tonight? Pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
          Tess is doing her job. She's not walking around like she owns the place but for the time being she IS running the place and I don't think it's fair for people to penalize her solely for the reason that she isn't Chloe.
          QFT!!

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
            they really are and it is forced and cassidy strength is not in playing good imo,. Her character is a complete bore and waste of time. I dont need lois and chloe 2.0 when we have the originals. I find her extreme boring and the only time she was decent was in season 9. She made abandoned bad last week and now her scenes are getting worse. I hope she does not get a lot of screen time.
            I know shes infuriating me at this point. Now I have to put up with her making out with Clark next episode. ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
              I completely disagree. Without Chloe, there'd be no WT. They all left, she's the one who wanted to set it all up with the help of Emil after Doomsday. She's the one behind WT, I think that's the part you were forgetting.
              Although it was Chloe's idea, I remember Emil did almost everything, without Chloe even knowing, in terms of supplying the equipment. When he surprised her with it, he was already using it to assist the heros. True, Chloe worked hard for a long time, but Oliver paid for it, Emil equipped it, and most recently Tess has been working on it. Chloe tried to leave WT last season, and left it this season. Now it's Tess' job.

Comment

She's running the place, what else is she going to say.

Comment

Originally posted by nivea
                  i just wanted her to be mentioned to lois. I really hoped that would happen when i found out lois would be visiting watchtower. i guess i consider chloe a great part of watchtower, the way it runs, is used and how it started, so it made me sad not to have her mentioned in the ending scene.
                  i agree with all of this. I hate chlo-lo with a passion but if lois was going to be put in watchtower it should have been done with chloe there. Tess has no rights to it. This would have made a huge impact for chloe coming back imo but they contnue to mess up this relationship and why i cant support it. Also i thought it was ooc that lois did not voice her distrust of tess in chloe's place i mean. She fought with her and thinks she is a red headed rat (which she is)so why would lois not say something.
                  Last edited by doodie8808; 11-19-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Didn't bother me at all

Comment

i dont see how chloe was being ignored about her importance to watchtower. She isnt there and they didnt really mention her. it wasnt really needed. so i dont see how that is a diss to chloe at all.

Comment

I always thought the whole point of watchtower was a place they could ALL come and have a home there. Yes, Chloes contribution has been sorely overlooked, but I think they may make up for it. However, the fact remains that Tess is welcome there and I'm sure Chloe would appreciate someone picking up where she left off to go and do her thing.

Comment

A mention of Chloe would have made sense, and I wouldn't have minded it at all, but I don't think it was absolutely necessary. I certainly don't believe a lack of a mention signifies that Chloe's contribution to Watchtower has gone unnoticed and unappreciated by her friends and teammates. It just means that it's something that Clark could have explained to Lois before they arrived or something that was explained after the scene ended.

I'm sure it would be preferable to some if it wasn't relegated to Offscreenville, but I hardly think the lack of it is proof that no one cares or remembers Chloe's contributions to Watchtower or the JLA.

When Chloe comes back, we'll get to see her share that side of her life with Lois and see Lois' reaction; that's enough for me. Also, just to chime in on Tess' role so far at Watchtower; I like it. Others' mileage may vary, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by mellie
                            That makes me happy! I love Chlo-Lo!! Maybe the reasoning for not mentioning Chloe during that scene is because Lois doesn't know what has been going on with her and why she left. As far as I can tell, Lois still thinks she's taking a breather..hmmm..IDK
                            Oh yeah.. maybe they're not sure if they should tell Lois that Chloe was involved with all this? Well, I hope she finds out soon then If not, I hope she and Chloe have a nice scene where they talk about everything when she returns.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisdestined
                              i know shes infuriating me at this point. Now i have to put up with her making out with clark next episode. Ugh.
                              clark kissing others does not bother me because its lois who he wants and always goes back to and wants to marry. He has no interest in tess other than what info she can bring. The fact that its incest like you said is another matter. That is just nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                                No but was the 'me casa es tu casa' necessary? She acts like she owns the place. I was trying to like her, I was really. She's a Luthor and I LOVE Luthors, but after tonight? Pfft.
                                Well, she didn't say casa. She was talking about the computers Lois was referring too, which could have very well actually belonged to Tess......

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎