No announcement yet.

Chloe's contribution to Watchtower ignored

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncaged
    There was no point in mentioning Chloe. Oliver appointed Chloe to the position of WT at the end of Hex after asking for her help in Justice. She didn't create that role for herself. The only reason there is a building is because Jimmy paid for one (using money he got after he started working for Oliver). The technology is all paid for by Oliver. The heroes weren't really even working together all that much last year, so I don't get what Chloe really accomplished on her own. The heroes weren't working together because of Chloe, in fact Chloe's conflicts with Clark have divided the JL in the past rather than helped it improve. No, the JL is completely Oliver's creation. At one point Chloe latched on to it because that was the only thing she had to believe in after Doomsday, but Clark right now is the one who is uniting everyone under one banner and encouraging people to work together. The only reason they would have mentioned Chloe would have been some "and we all owe this to Chloe" comment which just isn't true. It's true she wanted the League to be more, but she didn't really do much to make it more than it was. Unless I'm forgetting something, which is entirely possible since i wasn't a fan of that plot last year.
    I completely disagree. Without Chloe, there'd be no WT. They all left, she's the one who wanted to set it all up with the help of Emil after Doomsday. She's the one behind WT, I think that's the part you were forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
      how is that clear she sat down and figured out the exact same things as emil and lois. all of them are capable of running watchtower
      Nevermind that half the time Lois was one step ahead of her without the tech.

Comment

Mentioning it once is fine, mentioning it everytime someone's at WT is overkill

Okay Oliver built watchtower, jimmy bought it, Chloe was kinda like a dispatcher/researcher. I hate to say it but anyone could do her job...
        QFT. Heck not too long ago Clark was doing what both Tess and Chloe do

I completely disagree. Without Chloe, there'd be no WT. They all left, she's the one who wanted to set it all up with the help of Emil after Doomsday. She's the one behind WT, I think that's the part you were forgetting.
        Really? Cause there's no Chloe now and WT is just fine and dandy without her......

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
          word to all of this

what are they supposed to say "oh lois your cousin used to be the receptionist here"
          receptionist? Is that what you call a hero these days?

Comment

...Who's Chloe?

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
              No that's what I call someone who sits at a desk files stuff and runs the reseach of an office. The heros would be clark, oliver,ac,bc,bart,victor,hawkman etc...

Comment

Tess is doing her job. She's not walking around like she owns the place but for the time being she IS running the place and I don't think it's fair for people to penalize her solely for the reason that she isn't Chloe.

Comment

and didn't Clark say she was the one who brought the team back together? that the team/world needs her, that she is just as much a hero as the rest of them?

Comment

as MM said, "Our eyes and ears.."

Comment

Originally posted by mellie
                      ITA! Maybe we will get her knowing about Chloe and WT in the next episode though. IMO even if Chloe isn't someones fav character it was a little weird her not being mentioned when Lois is being shown WT. JMO though.
                      Yeah I felt that way too.... But at least we'll get the Chlo-lo flashback scene Hoping that will be good and maybe they'll mention Chloe as watchtower then.

Comment

Tess is doing her job. She's not walking around like she owns the place but for the time being she IS running the place and I don't think it's fair for people to penalize her solely for the reason that she isn't Chloe.
                        QFT

Comment

I think I'm making a distinction between WT and the JL. With or without Chloe there would still be a JL. WT is just a building with a lot of computers. I think the most awe-inspiring thing about the building is that stained glass window.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                            Who are you referring to? Chloe? Or Tess?

I just don't think they need to keep making callbacks to someone who is not there and this is coming from someone who's favorite character IS Chloe.
                            I agree with you on the last part, but I have a problem with them not addressing Chloe's existence since Lois, who has never been there before, actually gets to see it and she's not even told that her cousin, who is MISSING, helped operate it on a daily basis for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
                              ...Who's Chloe?
                              An adorable blonde played by Allison Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                                thank you QFT

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎