No announcement yet.

Chloe's contribution to Watchtower ignored

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lori
    I gotta admit Tess being watchtower hasn't bothered me until that last scene, where Tess acted like she set the whole thing up, that was just wrong.

Seriously, I think at least they could have put some quote about Chloe, telling to her Cousin about that.

But no.Completely ignored. That was sad.

Comment

awwwwww chloe wasn't mentioned/saintified/worshiped this ep tess should die -drips sarcasm-

seriously we don't have to mention chloe to know that she still haunts watchtower.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
        I know! Not even ONE damn mention, like "Don't thank me, your cousin built this place."

Edit: And, wasn't it Henry Jimmy that gave Chloe the building as a gift?
        Henry gave her the place and Emil and Chloe (with Ollie's help) built the place into Watchtower. Chloe ran WT for a year, and Tess is acting like the place is hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesterday
          As bad as it is to say, I really hope clone Lex off's her. I can't stand her taking Chloe's place and acting like she's all that.
          I know! I still hope MR comes back so that Lex can kill her. That had always been my dream ending for her.

Comment

It looks like Chloe's contribution to making Watchtower and building it, and what she did for the JLA is being overlooked. The last scene was annoying with Tess acting like she made Watchtower. There wasn't even a hint that it was someone else who made WT what it is. Tess has made herself at home and seems to be giving herself a lot of credit for WT. I guess what Chloe did was for nothing since Tess has entered the picture.
            I feel your pain. I was hoping that Lois will ask about it or God forbid, Clark will mention it by himself when they entered WT but...

Comment

I like Tess better in WT than I ever did Chloe, maybe cause I love Tess and loathe Chloe

awwwwww chloe wasn't mentioned/saintified/worshiped this ep tess should die -drips sarcasm-

seriously we don't have to mention chloe to know that she still haunts watchtower.
              LOL I know I have no interest in Chloe being sanctified. So technically shouldn't Jimmy and Ollie get all the credit?

Comment

Really? They JUST elaborated on that so much in Ambush. I love Chloe but we don't need a praise mention every single episode. What did we want to say?

"Hey guys! Good to see you Lois! But before I say anything I just want to say, CHLOE get's the credit!"

It wasn't necessary. We all know she built it. They all know she built it. It doesn't need to be said hundreds of times.

Comment

You know what? I am absolutely no fan of Chloe and I was totally getting sick of all the mentions every other week about her from Oliver.

That said however? Even I have to admit that Lois should have been told that Chloe was the one who help set up WT. I'm pretty sure we could have taken two seconds out of the ep to tell her that and see Lois' appreciative reaction to it, no big deal.

Comment

I just wanted her to be mentioned to Lois. I really hoped that would happen when I found out Lois would be visiting Watchtower. I guess I consider Chloe a great part of Watchtower, the way it runs, is used and how it started, so it made me sad not to have her mentioned in the ending scene.

Comment

Okay Oliver built watchtower, jimmy bought it, Chloe was kinda like a dispatcher/researcher. I hate to say it but anyone could do her job...

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                        I gotta admit Tess being watchtower hasn't bothered me until that last scene, where Tess acted like she set the whole thing up, that was just wrong.
                        Her entire my comp is your comp, it's basically saying my house is your house. Excuse me Tess it's not your house. Tess is getting on my last nerve. I hope that when [SPOILER] Chloe returns she smacks some sense into Tess. Someone needs to and with Lois acting like she and Tess are BFF's now it has to be Chloe[/SPOILER]. I've never disliked a character as much as I do Tess.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                          My hatred for Tess returned thanks to that scene. To think I was starting to like her because she's now a Luthor. Pffft, she's making as if she owns the place. And Clark could have at least mentioned that Chloe set it all up. I'm sure Lois would have wanted to know that. I hate that last scene.
                          Ollie said exactly that in a previous ep, well now we saw it lol

Urgh it's so annoying up until that scene it hasn't bothered me at all that Tess is filling in.

Comment

Originally posted by morrigan01
                            You know what? I am absolutely no fan of Chloe and I was totally getting sick of all the mentions every other week about her from Oliver.

That said however? Even I have to admit that Lois should have been told that Chloe was the one who help set up WT. I'm pretty sure we could have taken two seconds out of the ep to tell her that and see Lois' appreciative reaction to it, no big deal.
                            Exactly. Even I'm not a fan of Chloe but credit is due where it's due

Comment

Henry gave her the place and Emil and Chloe (with Ollie's help) built the place into Watchtower. Chloe ran WT for a year, and Tess is acting like the place is hers.
                              she was also watchtower since season 6 technically since Justice...and she owns the building...But he tess has been watchtower for about a week now so...

Comment

Why would Chloe have to be mentioned? Its not like they went into the teams history or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎