No announcement yet.

Lois's Bluff with Emil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techtweeter
    Over the years we've seen many SV characters threaten violence. Heck, Lex, Lionel & Zod are givens but we've seen Clark on occasion, lifting Tess up by her throat a couple of times, Clark in Recruit when he manhandled the star football player from Met U right out of the window of the SUV and jacked hm up against the car when he was looking for Lois. Again in Apocalypse when he threatened Jimmy & former Sheriff Adams into revealing information when they didn't want to cooperate with him after Lois had been taken by the Feds and he was trying to track her down.

But again, this scene with Lois and Emil did not bother me. I was more focused on trying to figure out what kind of medical instrument she was using to threaten Emil with more than anything else.
    stop using examples of other people threatning violence. you got to see it for what it is. it was a wrong criminal act and she shouldn't have done it. period. what other characters have done or didn't do is irrelevant.

Comment

I thought it was funny and I loved the fact she told him at the end she was bluffing.. He didn't look terrified either. He even seemed amused when she left.
      She didn't threaten him with a gun or beat him or any of those sort of things.. he was playing coy and she knew better.. more then anything it was simply her giving a statement that she wasn't going to take "I don't know' as answer. Emil was hardly traumatized.

Comment

well I loved it and didn't have a problem with it at all. It was obvious to me at least that he was very impressed by her at the end so hopefully we will see them together again maybe next time she will have him in a head lock.....

Comment

THe scene was hilarious, I think Emil's smile made it obvious he didn't really believe Lois would do anything to him, and I loved her admitting it was a bluff at the end.

When I think of "nasty" and "criminal" I think of scenes like Lana threatening Dr. Grohl's family in S6, and Chloe planning to leave Tess dead and then threatening her afterwards, because they both meant it at that moment, and the victim thought so as well.
          Last edited by humera; 12-30-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

LOL Tess as a victim...yeah right. I just canīt imagine Tess being any sort of victim.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎