Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois's Bluff with Emil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was nice to see emil and lois share a scene.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
      i disagree
      She's a reporter, she's always bluffing or in disguise etc to get info. i felt she was using her best skills..the bluffing and her strong arming techniques
      Idk, she was utilizing a weapon with mal intention. She doesn't exactly have a history of breaking the law.

Comment

I love how Emil grinned after she said she was bluffing. Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
          Do whatever it takes to get the story, remember. Or answer in this case. Emil clearly wasn't going to talk so Lois had to take a different approach. Had she actually harmed him then I'd say it was OOC, but as she didn't I don't have a problem with it.
          Dude that reasoning sounds like it came right from Dick Cheney's playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
            Idk, she was utilizing a weapon with mal intention. She doesn't exactly have a history of breaking the law.
            she doesnt? How many times has she commited breaking and entering? military facilities even

Comment

Dude that reasoning sounds like it came right from Dick Cheney's playbook.
              what's that suppossed to mean?

Comment

I liked their short interaction. She was really into helping Clark out, but that's Lois!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
                  she doesnt? How many times has she commited breaking and entering? military facilities even
                  Touche. But threatening one's life and breaking and entering are 2 completely different things...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by protector91
                  what's that suppossed to mean?
                  Well you said:
                  Emil clearly wasn't going to talk so Lois had to take a different approach
                  Isn't that the neocons reasoning on why they waterboarded suspected terrorists?
                  Last edited by shanemak; 11-19-2010, 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I missed it so I hope it gets put up on youtube soon!!

Comment

I loved Emil's reaction and smile afterwards
                      he was like DAMN CLARK, YOU'RE LUCKY

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                        It was nice to see emil and lois share a scene.
                        I agree. I must have been tired, b/c I didn't think she was doing her usual Loisy reporter "get the story" thing...and I wasn't crazy about it. But, after realizing what she was doing, I pretty much reacted like Emil.

Comment

[QUOTE=shanemak;6909962]Touche. But threatening one's life and breaking and entering are 2 completely different things...

She was bluffing .....

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Touche. But threatening one's life and breaking and entering are 2 completely different things...

Well you said:

she was bluffing....
                          Last edited by alienkinfolk; 11-19-2010, 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I understand what you're saying...but she didn't threaten to slice his jugular, she just threatened him with a impromptu tracheotomy.

Now, either way, it's physical assualt...but she was bluffing. Kind of like when a parent threatens their child with a spanking for disobeying...only way more serious.

Comment

Well you said:

She was bluffing and why are we bringing torture into this board.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                                I understand what you're saying...but she didn't threaten to slice his jugular, she just threatened him with a impromptu tracheotomy.

Now, either way, it's physical assualt...but she was bluffing. Kind of like when a parent threatens their child with a spanking for disobeying...only way more serious.
                                She didn't break and enter either.. it was a hospital.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎