No announcement yet.

Lois's Bluff with Emil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois's Bluff with Emil

I was like this for a second! Then as she was leaving she said it was just a bluff! Damn, Lois has a good poker face...

Haha the part that scares me is that she might not of been bluffing.

Comment

That's my girl

Comment

I felt that she was very Lois Lane today. No nonsense from this girl. And i like how she managed to hang with the heroes but still shine as a human.

Comment

I laughed so hard! I was, like cheering her on the whole time, "That's my girl!"

Comment

Lois is delightful :-)

Comment

Hee, that was an awesome scene!

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                I felt that she was very Lois Lane today. No nonsense from this girl. And i like how she managed to hang with the heroes but still shine as a human.
                Totally called her bluff though I was expecting her to pat Emil on the back and shoulder and for him to give out a nervous laughter. Instead he grinned like he enjoyed that rough side of Lane.

It sort of reminded me of the Crusade scene where Kal-El lifts Lois up and instead of her getting annoyed she sort of gets turned on by being man-handled. Well, Emil had a similar reaction.

Comment

It was an excellent scene and I loved that she grinned at Emil at the end it was perfect. I also loved the look on Emils face. It was one of my two favourite scene's.

Comment

classic lois threatening to murder a doctor in a hospital

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                      Lois is just as much my superhero as Clark is ... it's episodes like this that make me proud to be a woman. She definitely shines as a human and did some stellar things. Clark looked very pleased when she showed him that photo she took. I was very proud of her in that moment!

Comment

My reaction to the whole bluff part was that for a brief moment Dr. Hamilton had dumbed down. When Lois said aorta he didn't think clearly and told Lois that Clark was in Florida.

Comment

I know I'm in the minority, but I didn't like that at all; it seemed extremely inconsistent with Erica's character.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                            I know I'm in the minority, but I didn't like that at all; it seemed extremely inconsistent with Erica's character.
                            i disagree
                            She's a reporter, she's always bluffing or in disguise etc to get info. i felt she was using her best skills..the bluffing and her strong arming techniques

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                              Do whatever it takes to get the story, remember. Or answer in this case. Emil clearly wasn't going to talk so Lois had to take a different approach. Had she actually harmed him then I'd say it was OOC, but as she didn't I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎