No announcement yet.

All Things Chlollie!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things Chlollie!

I hope we get some good mentions!!!! I am excited for the ep. Talk all about Chlollie.

I hope so too!

Comment

Same here! Fingers crossed. Excited for the episode either way.

Comment

I hope there's a mention too!

Comment

looking forward to the episode. not thinking they'll be any chlollie but if there is that's even more reason to enjoy the ep!

Comment

sadly I think the chlollie mention was knocked out in favor of lollie tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingLove
              Don't tell me you're going to be b!tching about Lollie in every thread.
              It's my right. You don't like it, then that's tough!

Comment

What's wrong with Lois and Oliver as friends? The romantic vibes between them are gone.

Comment

no chlollie but we did get another "oliver is the lone warrior" type line.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                    no chlollie but we did get another "oliver is the lone warrior" type line.
                    Yeah we did, that's two eps that's been mentioned now.

Comment

I am amazed we went a whole episode without Chloe being mentioned. All that being said this episode was the best Oliver since Siren.

Comment

this marks the first episode featuring Oliver to not have him mention Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                          What's wrong with Lois and Oliver as friends? The romantic vibes between them are gone.
                          That's my question. We can't even get Lois/Oliver scenes without people being upset about it.

Oliver was great in this episode. Too bad there wasn't a Chlollie mention though there may be one next week. Chlollie fans can just enjoy the good news they got earlier today.

Comment

yeah, no chlollie

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kosevek
                            That's my question. We can't even get Lois/Oliver scenes without people being upset about it.

Oliver was great in this episode. Too bad there wasn't a Chlollie mention though there may be one next week. Chlollie fans can just enjoy the good news they got earlier today.
                            Yeah, I'm still so happy about my Chlollie news... Hopefully weI'll get some mentions next week!
                            Last edited by cara410; 11-19-2010, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kosevek

exactly

I'm just a lil sad Chloe wasn't mentioned to Lois when they were at Watchtower.. I had always wanted her to be there when/if Lois saw it for the first time. Knowing that wouldn't be the case I at least hoped she would be mentioned to Lois.. but alas, that didn't happen either ... oh well..At least I have the flashback Chlo-lo scene to look forward to.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎