Quotes from "Patriot"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slade: It's time we took these heroes under our control, and prove who is really fighting for truth, justice, and the American Way.

Slade: I see you're not just a Lane in name, but attitude as well.
    Lois: My dad always said I was made of more brass than his medals.

Oliver: What's with the secret workout room here, huh? Is this a, uh, a secret tryout for the NFL?

Tess: Sorry to interrupt The Real Housewives of Metropolis...

Arthur: You're gonna need a bigger cage.

Clark: I'm not going to let you continue destroying people's faith in justice.
    Slade: Made of steel, or just a man? You can't be both.

Arthur: Don't let an overzealous warhawk shake your faith in people, Clark. Your endless optimism is the one thing I actually like about you.
    Clark: You learn that vocabulary from Mera?

Mera: You do carry a lot of baggage.
    Lois: Seriously, don't make me take my hair dryer out and shrivel you.

Mera: You make a good partner for him, Lois. In your own way.
    Lois: If he lets me.
    Mera: It took months, and more than just a few water blasts to the head, to get Orin to let me stand with him. Not just beside him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarrkazztic
      Ahhh finally I get to post one that nobody else has

Tess: Enough of "The Real Housewives of Metropolis" (or something to that effect)
      I just re-watched my copy. The actual quote is:
      Tess: Sorry to interrupt "The Real Housewives of Metropolis", but there's something you need to know about this alloy that we tested.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Oliver: Something tells me the White House didn't exactly get the memo on your glacial Gitmo here.
      Slade: Don't ask. Don't tell.

Slade (to Oliver): ...a hero with no actual powers. Do you resent them? [indicating Orin]
      Oliver: Actually you're taking honors right now, jackass.
      Last edited by ak-var; 11-21-2010, 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois (to Ollie): Are you out of your mind? The VRA's a steaming pile of Spanish inquisition served up with a side of Fear and Loathing.

Comment

Originally posted by tua33915
          Lois to Mera:

Don't make me get out my blowdryer and shrivel you.

This one rocked. 2nd place, Clark's man and steel.

Comment

Lois to Mera: "Listen, SQUID lips." Very Lois!
            Hahaha!!!Funny!

Comment

Originally posted by IvanDA
              Clark: "I am Man and Steel".
              That was my favorite. Some of the others mentioned were too corny for me but Clark stating as fact, "I am Man and Steel" was pure gold.

Comment

Lois (to Ollie): Are you out of your mind? The VRA's a steaming pile of Spanish inquisition served up with a side of Fear and Loathing.
                ^^My favorite!
                Then, the "Real Housewives of Metropolis" and Lois' "blow dryer" gag.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                  That was my favorite. Some of the others mentioned were too corny for me but Clark stating as fact, "I am Man and Steel" was pure gold.
                  I loved that quote too, Bev. But I also laughed pretty hard at Lois' hairdryer comment to Mera.

Comment

"It took months... and more than just a few water-blasts to the head for Orin to let me stand with him... not just beside him."

GAHHHH!!! The way it was delivered... just everything about that line was just exploding with cheese! I couldn't stop laughing it was so horrible!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎