Clear All

YAY! That's pretty good!

Comment

I'm happy.... Good numbers.

Comment

It's good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          yea could be good. But then also it doesnt really matter to much where sv is since its the last season an all. But i do hope the episodes do stay in or above 2.5mill for most of the season.

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

Patriot ratings are up:
          www.twitter.com/mattmitovich
          I don't know what is going on with the ratings. Its going up and down from 2.6 to 2.9, back to 2.6 and then 2.9 again. Its like 300k viewers only watch alternate episodes.

Comment

Around what I expected!!

Comment

yup solid numbers for last night. See hp and other stuff not really a major factor. Sv has a wicked loyal fans who watch it week in and week out. plus ya its great we been getting 2nd or 3d place in demos which is the bigger factor for advertisers and all that.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

yup solid numbers for last night. See hp and other stuff not really a major factor. Sv has a wicked loyal fans who watch it week in and week out.
                  Well with the combo of HP and the weekend before thanksgiving I didn't expect it to do any better then Abandoned. I have to say I am very happy with 2.6M all things considered(it was my upper estimate).

Considering no major preemptions Patriot should easily keep the record alive of S10 episodes doing better then S9 ones. Next episode though should be interesting because December episodes generally take a hit in ratings and it up against an episode that got 2.5M

Comment

its funny thought alot of folks think holidays/big film releases will hurt the show. When it pulls out good ratings and all that. Really only thing that affects the show is preemptions more then anything.

Comment

its funny thought alot of folks think holidays/big film releases will hurt the show. When it pulls out good ratings and all that. Really only thing that affects the show is preemptions more then anything.
                      One episode rating that really caught me by surprise this year was Harvest. I expected Halloween weekend to bite a chunk out of that rating but it ended up the 3rd highest rated episode so far.

Comment

Pandora 9-09 which was SV mid-season episode did 2.45
                        patriot 10.9 2.6m it's always higher than season nine, which is good for me

Comment

yea all the episodes this yr have done better then last season. But there is factors like less preemptions and since its the final season and all. Also i too was pretty shocked at how well harvest did. But that goes to show you cant knock the show.

Comment

2.5 is pretty solid, especially considering Harry Potter.

Might have made 3 Million otherwise, but with an Ultraman episode and Icarus in December, hopefully the ratings will hold up. I know December is tough, but if Luthor reminds people to tune in, if we're lucky, maybe Icarus will hit 3 Million with all the major stuff going on there.

Comment

it was 2.6 psy

Comment

with Vampire Diaries being on rerun Smallville was probally the Cw's highlight of scripted shows for the week.The ratings are likely why 2 episodes are being run In december.Very rare for Smallville to run in December with new episodes and especilly
                                2 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎