• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.7 to 3.0 is (again) my wager

Comment

yea i am sticking with 2.7-2.9 myself

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
        i doubt ratings will be as low as what they were last season. you got to remember this has no preempts and since its the final season episodes have been doing alot better then there last season counterparts.
        The ratings numbers in my area might be insignificant, but I said earlier and I say it again I highly resent the fact that Patriot WAS pre-empted in my area. What's worse, it was for High School football that isn't even from my STATE!!!!!!!!!!

But I did also notice the improvement in ratings from last year to this and that is SUPER!!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
        Unless it's a big city a preemption in a viewing area of less then 1M people is insignificant
        Sometimes the littlest, most insignificant thing can make a big difference.
        Last edited by geminis; 11-19-2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Comment

2.4 because all the reasons you stated before, or even lower.

Comment

I am going with 2.456

Comment

My guess is 2.58.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                    Well, today the new Harry Potter movie opens...so I'm not sure how much it'll affect the ratings. I'll be cautious and say 2.5-2.6 million.
                    I agree that Harry Potter will impact on the ratings. This episode might surprise me, but I think it will be something along the ratings we got for Supergirl (lowest episode in ratings so far, I believe): 2.30.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
                          2.6 is my guess. With Harry Potter, it might even be lower.
                          I'm worried about Harry Potter affecting the ratings as well, but I went to see it midnight Thursday, so I can only hope other Smallville fans did as well.

The ratings have been doing really well lately, so normally I'd hope we'd steamroll to 3 million, but with Harry it gotta guess 2.5.

Comment

2.6 mill is my guess but anything over 2.424 will be a win for me.

Comment

Even if I didn't like the episode I'm not gonna guess low just because of that. It wasn't a bad episode.

Hopefully it gets at least a 2.7

Comment

i seriously doubt it would be lower then 2.4mill. All the episodes this season have pretty much been above 2.5 i am sure we will stay between 2.6-2.9mill.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎