Special Effects in "Patriot"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK could be better, I hope there at least saving there money for eps 11.

Comment

Re-Used SFX

Nobody noticed the re-used SFX from the Aqua episode of Arthur?? When he and Clark showed down the first time... He went from his Aquaman costume to a tank top, to nothing again... Overall I say that's pretty bad editing.

Comment

eh, that's not so much Fx as them saving their budget, since they don't have one

DC/WB, I'm going to keep nagging ya till you give in not only to fan clamoring, but your OWN desires to let these guys CUT LOOSE and give it their all, FX and everything

Since the movies aren't coming out that frequently, and there's a insane lack of superpowered fun(which we all enjoy .. )

Anywayz- episode fx were light(outside of the water-kinesis which was cool)

OH, the oil rig explosion was done REALLY well, i thought

the superspeed in the water(not slow mo, SADLY) , was done allright

knite scene - done perfectly

overall, fx light as usual, darn- however, the fx with mera and AC made up for it

Comment

FX wasn't too bad- but did anybody else think the initial FX when Mera and AC first swam up to the oil rig and 'jumped' on board look a little hoaky?
          I thought they looked like two jumping beans coming out of the water!!

Other than that, the rest was solid!

Comment

Originally posted by psyko69
            Sweet Aqua-effects and lots of good explosions.

I LOL'ed so hard when I noticed Slade's bullets ricocheted off of Clark and came back to hit him.
            I liked all of those and it was sweet when that bullet came back to bite Slade.

Comment

Originally posted by HulkfanwithSmallville
              FX wasn't too bad- but did anybody else think the initial FX when Mera and AC first swam up to the oil rig and 'jumped' on board look a little hoaky?
              I thought they looked like two jumping beans coming out of the water!!

Other than that, the rest was solid!
              Beans! I agree though, looked pretty lame, haha

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎