Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Patriot"

Talk about the special effects in the episode here!

Should be some good ones with clark/ac and ollie/slade.

Comment

Hopefully some good ones!

Comment

Yeah Some Good Ones

Comment

Any?

Comment

well the sfx shots for the world locations were pretty good, ac/mera powers were good. Also the blow up scenes were good. pretty solid use of sfx tonight.

Comment

The bullets bouncing off of Clark when the army guy fired at him were magnificent. It was great that they ricocheted off of Clark and hit him!

Comment

Oh yeah and was Clark in his Blur costume when the bullets bounched off his chest? Was it slow motion?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
                  Oh yeah and was Clark in his Blur costume when the bullets bounched off his chest? Was it slow motion?
                  Yes and no, respectively.

Comment

Well at least "yes" to the first thing right? Blur costume? Im alright if it's not in slow motion because we've had that so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
                      Well at least "yes" to the first thing right? Blur costume? Im alright if it's not in slow motion because we've had that so many times.
                      Yea Clark was sporting his blur costume, aka "Micheal Jackson's Thriller costume" when the shots were fired, however it was not in slow motion. Still cool though.

Comment

I really liked all the effects tonight. I loved the shot of the oil rig blowing up beind AC and Mera, and I also really liked when Mera rescued AC and Oliver. Pretty nice effects.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                          Yea Clark was sporting his blur costume, aka "Micheal Jackson's Thriller costume" when the shots were fired, however it was not in slow motion. Still cool though.
                          Great! That's all I wanted to hear, as long as it looked cool.

Comment

The opening with AC and Mera was fantastic. Bullet bouncing, all the explosions. We had some pretty good ones.

Comment

Sweet Aqua-effects and lots of good explosions.

I LOL'ed so hard when I noticed Slade's bullets ricocheted off of Clark and came back to hit him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎