Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Patriot" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SVfan87
    the watchtower scene was nice and justice league-y but it sounds so bad when they say "the darkness"
    ITA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by [insert user name]
      JESUS CHRIST, was that TESS kissing Clark?!
      Okay, Luthor is officially not being watched
      meh. may watch, but wont like this much.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
        It could be the alternate Clark and Tess.
        It's still the visual of them
        asdfghjhgfds oh smallville why do you torture me so.

Comment

• I was sad that we got no Clois kiss again...

Comment

• if they didn't call this the darkness i would have liked this a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beckona24
              I was sad that we got no Clois kiss again...
              I nearly hit the screen when they didn't kiss at the farm

Comment

• I didnt like it.

I am glad we are getting a 2 weeks break... I cant be distracted in these following weeks anyway.

Well, see ya later Small.

Comment

• Oh...and I guess that was supposed to be Slade like in Teen Titans. Man, i fail in every possible way.

Comment

• pretty good ep, not a single pointless chloe mention -blissful sigh-

Comment

• Favorite line of the night: "You asked a question, well here's your answer: I am man and/of steel."

The way he said it was just epic xD

I thought it was a really good episode, and I had no problem following the storyline. I don't get what was wrong with the directing. There was a LOT going on in this episode and it must have been pretty hard to tie all of those separate story lines together into one at the end. I think Tom did a great job.

And people need to chill about Lois and Clark not kissing. I love my man but I'm not all over him 24/7. This isn't "Cloisville" it's "Smallville." Thinking back to the days of "Clanaville" makes me sick and this show shouldn't be all about their relationship. I love Clois as much as the next fan girl but just because they didn't kiss doesn't mean their interaction was bad or boring.

Comment

• was a pretty solid episode tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Incomplete Ends
                          Favorite line of the night: "You asked a question, well here's your answer: I am man and/of steel."

The way he said it was just epic xD

I thought it was a really good episode, and I had no problem following the storyline. I don't get what was wrong with the directing. There was a LOT going on in this episode and it must have been pretty hard to tie all of those separate story lines together into one at the end. I think Tom did a great job.

And people need to chill about Lois and Clark not kissing. I love my man but I'm not all over him 24/7. This isn't "Cloisville" it's "Smallville." Thinking back to the days of "Clanaville" makes me sick and this show shouldn't be all about their relationship. I love Clois as much as the next fan girl but just because they didn't kiss doesn't mean their interaction was bad or boring.
                          I Like your assessment an I agree with what you say about everything especially Clois kissing, TW did a commendable job, a little more nudity from him helps my personal nielsen ratings though

Comment

• Originally posted by lula18
                            Wow great episode! First one I enjoyed in a looooooooooong time!
                            How 'bout it. The best since Homecoming IMO. But the thing that bothers me is every villain seems to have kryptonite; it is literally everywhere. I realize that the writers' need to get the point across that even Superman has a weakness, but this is madness!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beckona24
                              Is this the first time that all of the main cast was in one room together?
                              I noticed that as well. I forget how small the cast is this season without Chloe and Villian of the Season in the cast. It was kind of cool to see the whole main cast in Watchtower together dealing with the Darkseid menace.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                              *Sigh* Should have known the writers weren't smart enough to change his first name... Aside from that, this "Patrick" dude on Supernatural looks like he's wearing a Crows jacket.
                              Lionel would never name him Clark. He is named Clark on Smallville because that is Martha's maiden name. Is this Ultraman/Alternate Universe from DC Comics? Is he named Clark Luthor in that? Or is the name Clark Luthor a Smallville creation? If it is I would have gone with an LL name.
                              Last edited by stenochick; 11-19-2010, 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I only have slightly under 4 hours until I finally get to see Patriot. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎