No announcement yet.

Why Chuck can't Flash

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Chuck can't Flash

What do you think is the thing that is keeping Chuck from overcoming the Intersect suppressor?

In my opinion...nothing. The suppressor is functioning as designed, hence there is no flaw with Chuck, although he's apparently being written as if he does have a flaw. I'm totally cool with him rocking the spy life without the intersect, so long as they finally write him to be able to do common things...like shoot a gun. Let's be honest...the intersect may have contained data on how to be an expert marksman, but all you need to fire a gun is a gun and a hand.

Comment

I think the suppressor his mother used is working as designed. His father probably designed it to suppress the first intersect. But then never used it because he saw that's not what Chuck wanted. His mother decided otherwise, and used it on Chuck. Perhaps she thought it was best he wasn't a spy, perhaps she just wanted him out of the way.

Either way, I think the intersect will be back, hopefully by the end of this next episode!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎