No announcement yet.

Why didn't Kal take the suit?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Kal take the suit?

It makes no sense to me that Kal listens to Jor telling him how much better he is and how proud he is of his son and he leaves the fortress without the suit. It would have been wonderful to see the suit glowing at a distance then Clark puts it on grabs Lois in his arms and flies off with her. She looks into his eyes and lovingly says "Superman"! It could have been so much better than child abuse and torture stories.

Because we still have 14 episodes left in the seasons and IMO that'd be pretty anti-climactic

Comment

Yeah, the writers threatened him with no DVD sales profits if he did that.

Actually, does he even know it's there?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
        Yeah, the writers threatened him with no DVD sales profits if he did that.
        Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
        Actually, does he even know it's there?
        Hahah

Comment

ha ha ha

Comment

I don't think Clark's aware the suit's in the fortress.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
              I thought he was aware, because after he confronted Jor-El in the fortress in Lazarus, after Jor-El finished speaking and everything went dark, it showed Clark turn around to face the viewers and he had a kinda shocked look on his face as he noticed something in the distance and the music started to build up that suspense mood. They never showed what he was looking at, but I thought it was a fair guess to say that he saw the suit in the crystal column and his expression suggested that it was taken away from him unfairly and he was shocked. At least thats my opinion. But have a look again to see...

Comment

^^Just watched that part to see. It doesn't really look like he's looking at anything in particular. Just a common Clark looking distraught into space look.

Comment

I think you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
                    It makes no sense to me that Kal listens to Jor telling him how much better he is and how proud he is of his son and he leaves the fortress without the suit. It would have been wonderful to see the suit glowing at a distance then Clark puts it on grabs Lois in his arms and flies off with her. She looks into his eyes and lovingly says "Superman"! It could have been so much better than child abuse and torture stories.
                    Because if he'd get it back now, he wouldn't have an excuse not to wear it!

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                      ^^Just watched that part to see. It doesn't really look like he's looking at anything in particular. Just a common Clark looking distraught into space look.
                      so true!

Comment

Because the fortress has already modified and given it to Kara

Comment

That's why I would have had the crystal containing the suit glowing and pulsating, drawing him to it. It would be Jor El's ultimate approval. "It's time my son; you are ready to fulfill your destiny"

Comment

The hell with that ugly suit. I want Clark to have the real Superman suit with the bright colors.

Comment

Cause he doesnt take care of his stuff. The suit was in a box in the barn out in plain sight. The key was carefully hidden where anyone could find it. Shelby's obvious been abandoned as he looks different. Im just waiting for him to lose the ring.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎