Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite Offscreenville event of Abandoned (multiple choice poll)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
    Does anyone else think Clark, the reporter that rarely writes articles, should have written an article exposing the orphanage? It'd be nice if that happened in Offscreenville.
    Yes! Seriously, this should happen. Lois wasn't there to give the byline to.

I'd also like to see Shelby find the disk and make a trip to the FOS once in a while and "woof" at JorEl AI to complain that Clark is never feeding him.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by malft
    Clark wearing his tighty whities over his jeans to; "See what it feels like."

Now, THIS I would pay money to see!
    Last edited by MissFitHooper; 11-13-2010, 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
      Does anyone else think Clark, the reporter that rarely writes articles, should have written an article exposing the orphanage? It'd be nice if that happened in Offscreenville.
      It would be nice if it happened in Onscreenville.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Now that was golden. Very, very nice.
      Last edited by xrayvision; 11-13-2010, 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Bahahaha!!!!

The Dawn O one cracks me up, b/c when I first watched it, I wondered if they had slipped a pic of her on Granny's Pictorama of Powergirls.

But the Lex one yelling about trying to sleep is hilarious!!!! Nice moments there, XRay.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Last edited by hellokitty; 11-14-2010, 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
          Bahahaha!!!!

The Dawn O one cracks me up, b/c when I first watched it, I wondered if they had slipped a pic of her on Granny's Pictorama of Powergirls.

But the Lex one yelling about trying to sleep is hilarious!!!! Nice moments there, XRay.
          I would pay to see Lex do that. It would be so hilarious how he cleverly was hiding in that room all that time only for his own angry, insane manner to out him to Tess & the world.

Comment

Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
            Clark and Lois singing karaoke.
            AND then Clark proposes to Lois.

Comment

Any options with Ice Capades and Dawn O. will get me every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
                Clark and Lois singing karaoke.
                Yep, would have loved to have seen THAT!

Comment

All of the options were fun, would love to see some of those on screen for a change of pace.

Comment

The Jor-El AI accidentally showing Clark a holographic sex tape of him & Lara conceiving him.
                    The stuff in Lois’ box being marked as Shelby's territory after she didn’t feed him.
                    and
                    Granny Goodness training Dawn Ostroff to take over the CW network & fill it with trashy programs.

Comment

Originally posted by lola dee
                      Clark coming back for that little girl he locked in the closet.
                      Yah what happened to that girl and the rest of the kids?

Comment

The stuff in Lois’ box being marked as Shelby's territory after she didn’t feed him

Granny Goodness training Dawn Ostroff to take over the CW network & fill it with trashy programs

Jor-El turning Lois into a Kryptonian fairy named Tinkerb-El who the Winchesters will have to fight

The real Lex yelling “I’m trying to sleep!!!” from the Clark obsession room followed by “Oh s--t!”

I love multiple choice polls because I could not decide between these four and then noticed it was MC and didn't have to. Thanks, xray!

And the Dawn one? Very clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          The stuff in Lois’ box being marked as Shelby's territory after she didn’t feed him

Granny Goodness training Dawn Ostroff to take over the CW network & fill it with trashy programs

Jor-El turning Lois into a Kryptonian fairy named Tinkerb-El who the Winchesters will have to fight

The real Lex yelling “I’m trying to sleep!!!” from the Clark obsession room followed by “Oh s--t!”

I love multiple choice polls because I could not decide between these four and then noticed it was MC and didn't have to. Thanks, xray!

And the Dawn one? Very clever.
                          Thanks. If I had to only choose one, it would be the last option. That would be too funny.

Comment

I love the Winchester reference...Good poll.

Comment

Actually, my favorite offscreenville this episode should be CLARK GETTING INTO A FISTFIGHT WITH THE REMAINING 2 FURIES AND REMEMBERING TO GO BACK AND SAVE THE LITTLE GIRL HE LOCKED UP IN THE ROOM!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎