Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois "not so mad dog" Lane

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one am done with Lois crying. And as much as I love Clois...I NEED them to start bantering again.

Comment

I was going to start a thread about this, but then I decided against it. But I just feel that Lois isn't getting as into the thick of the physical problems as much as I would expect her to being that she is Lois Lane. Rather than get into trouble because she's determined to get to the bottom of things it seems that all of Lois' predicaments have been the result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and associated with the wrong person.
      In Lazarus she was targeted because Clark had feelings for her, not because she had done much of anything. In Shield she had Hawkman for a bodyguard while Clark took on Deadshot(?) In Isis she was just unlucky enough to be Isis' vessel. Nothing in Homecoming. Harvest was another wrong place at the wrong time moment. Ambush she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and in Abandoned she is conveniently safe at the Kent farm and the fortress while Tess and Clark are getting knocked around. Supergirl is the only episode where Lois got herself in trouble. It hasn't really been an issue for me yet because I understand that it's early in the season yet and I understand that these episodes are probably better for having happened the way they did rather than by having Lois do something illogical. I just look forward to Lois getting into the thick of things with Clark. There was no need for her there, but I couldn't help but wonder how Lois might have fared facing those furies alongside Tess. It was jarring for me to see Clark and Tess getting beat up and then switching to scenes of Lois sitting happily on the couch in her pajamas talking to Shelby.

Comment

I just wished they had flashback scenes when Lois was a little girl with her mom. That would've been great because I want to know a lot more about Lois' childhood

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎