Tess: 15m, 10s (including young Tess)
    Granny: 13m, 56s
    Ella: 3m, 07s
    Harriet: 2m, 13s
    Jor-el: 2m, 09s
    Lara: 2m, 09s
    Dessad: 1m, 11s
    Godfrey: 0m, 59s
    Lionel: 0m, 27s (Even if it wasn't John Glover)

Season Totals (No. of Episodes)
    Clark(8): 179m, 24s
    Lois(8): 141m, 03s
    Tess(6): 54m, 57s
    Oliver(6): 46m, 14s

Lex(3) : 17m, 31s
    Rick Flag(3): 12m, 01s
    Chloe(3): 6m, 08s
    Cat(2): 23m,13s
    Godfrey(2): 14m, 18s
    Jonathan(2): 4m, 08s
    Lionel(2): 0m, 52s
    General(1): 15m, 45s
    Granny(1): 13m, 56s
    Kara(1): 13m, 02s
    Lucy(1): 10m, 14s
    Carter(1): 9m,19s
    Dessad(1): 1m, 11s
    Lana(1): 0m, 15s
    Martha(1): 0m, 09s

good screen times all around. I know folks will probably say to much for some characters. But it was all good for the story.

Comment

It's interesting, Clark, Lois, Tess, and Granny had similar times, and so did Ella, Jor-El, and Lara.

I'd love to know about Shelby; I want to see more of him/her.

Comment

Shelby needs a bigger role AND a love interest!

Comment

Thanks for posting these, as always! Very interesting facts and figures... I'm really happy that Tess got such major screentime in this episode. She rocked the house and had lots of great moments -- it was probably one of her best character-building episodes yet! Lois and Clark deserved the major amounts of screentime they received, too, and Granny Goodness was uber-creepy and sickeningly sweet... the perfect recipe for a top-notch villainess in my opinion.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
          Shelby needs a bigger role AND a love interest!
          The only question would be whether Shelby's love interest would be a boy dog or a girl dog considering the gender confusion incidents of Seasons 8 and 9...
          Last edited by SGuthrie27; 11-12-2010, 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
            Thanks for posting these, as always! Very interesting facts and figures... I'm really happy that Tess got such major screentime in this episode. She rocked the house and had lots of great moments -- it was probably one of her best character-building episodes yet! Lois and Clark deserved the major amounts of screentime they received, too, and Granny Goodness was uber-creepy and sickeningly sweet... the perfect recipe for a top-notch villainess in my opinion.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

The only question would be whether Shelby's love interest would be a boy dog or a girl dog considering the gender confusion incidents of Seasons 8 and 9...
            If he is a he ,I volunteer my cute Havanese Dolly.Not only is she trained but also ALREADY has an LL in her name like all Super love interests.

Comment

The only thing that has me down is yet again the running time.

Comment

Wow cutting it close between Clark and Lois. It's nice to see him on top and with the others closely behind. I actually thought Tess might have passed him, still a great amount for her. Granny had a big amount too, I hope we see her again soon, along with the other minions, and the female furies.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                  If he is a he ,I volunteer my cute Havanese Dolly.Not only is she trained but also ALREADY has an LL in her name like all Super love interests.
                  Hehehe, sounds like a match made in comics-loving doggy heaven!

----- Added 46 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by geminis
                  The only thing that has me down is yet again the running time.
                  No joke, Ann! The amount of commercials this season feels utterly ridiculous, and the minutes posted here each week prove it! I would MUCH rather have two more minutes' worth of show than another preview for "Gossip Girl."
                  Last edited by SGuthrie27; 11-12-2010, 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm stunned by Clark and Lois's time. This episode felt SO incredibly Lois and Clark lite.

And Tess only had 15 minutes? I almost swore she was there 20-30 minutes! lol

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
                      Wow cutting it close between Clark and Lois. It's nice to see him on top and with the others closely behind. I actually thought Tess might have passed him, still a great amount for her. Granny had a big amount too, I hope we see her again soon, along with the other minions, and the female furies.
                      Absolutely agreed, with everything you said here, Matt!

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ingrid
                      I'm stunned by Clark and Lois's time. This episode felt SO incredibly Lois and Clark lite.

And Tess only had 15 minutes? I almost swore she was there 20-30 minutes! lol
                      It did feel like she was there a lot more, didn't it? Though honestly, for me, it felt like the episode was constantly just switching back and forth between Lois and Tess, which was fine, as far as I'm concerned, 'cause I love both those characters, but I didn't think that Clark's screentime would nearly approach theirs this time around! Color me surprised!
                      Last edited by SGuthrie27; 11-12-2010, 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by torwolf
                        Episode running time: 41m, 37s

Clark: 17m, 54s
                        Lois: 17m, 38s
                        Tess: 15m, 10s (including young Tess)
                        Granny: 13m, 56s
                        Ella: 3m, 07s
                        Harriet: 2m, 13s
                        Jor-el: 2m, 09s
                        Lara: 2m, 09s
                        Dessad: 1m, 11s
                        Godfrey: 0m, 59s
                        Lionel: 0m, 27s (Even if it wasn't John Glover)
                        I was in this episode for 3 minutes and 7 seconds! Yay! How was I guys?

Cool, now I'm part of Smallville history!

Comment

sure i wish overall episode time was longer. but with how commericals are these days. Also on average sv episodes have only been 41-43 mins in length.
                          Last edited by superspider02; 11-12-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                            Hehehe, sounds like a match made in comics-loving doggy heaven!

----- Added 46 Seconds later -----

No joke, Ann! The amount of commercials this season feels utterly ridiculous, and the minutes posted here each week prove it! I would MUCH rather have two more minutes' worth of show than another preview for "Gossip Girl."
                            Yeah, I'll bet lots of people would want a Havagolden.

As for as commercials, yeah, they make me mad and sad. I didn't mind the two Supernatural ads, but having GG defile my precious Smallville viewing time twice had me seeing red.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                              I was in this episode for 3 minutes and 7 seconds! Yay! How was I guys?

Cool, now I'm part of Smallville history!
                              You were a priceless inclusion in this episode, Ella -- truly timeless!

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by geminis
                              Yeah, I'll bet lots of people would want a Havagolden.

As for as commercials, yeah, they make me mad and sad. I didn't mind the two Supernatural ads, but having GG defile my precious Smallville viewing time twice had me seeing red.
                              Exactly! And if it weren't for Tom Welling being the Producer of it, or whatever, I could have done without the "Hellcats" advertisement, too.
                              Last edited by SGuthrie27; 11-12-2010, 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎