Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois In the Fortress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't think she was learning Kryptonian.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
      giving her a kryptonian tan?

either that, or the AI knew that Clark would come for Lois and that this was the only way to bring back Clark willingly (well willingly in terms of not zapping Clark over to the FOS) and show clark the message.
      Yeah you're probably right.

----- Added 18 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
      So he couldn't let Lois leave until Clark came.

Manipulative bastard.
      lol yep.
      Last edited by Vergon6; 11-13-2010, 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLoisKent
        Ok, was she in a 'holographic-tube-time-out' ??

I mean, he didn't freeze her. He just kinda held her in mid-air to shut her up right? (It looked like she was aware of her surroundings.)

Thoughts?
        I was wondering about that myself. I wish they had explained it.

Comment

What he was doing...um you dont want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by malft
            I was relieved that when she did get there, there wasn't a hammock and a picnic lunch.
            That's funny.

Comment

If Jor-el programed himself without ego, then why did AI Jor-el get pissed off and "hang" Lois?
              Last edited by djc; 11-13-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

It was Jor El's old move that he used on Lara back when they were dating...it's called the "Kryptonian Grope", a floating, virtual-hands-on experience...

That being said, since anyone has access to Clark's barn, when will we see a delivery man floating in the Fortress?

Comment

I kind of assumed he was showing her the holo-message that he eventually showed Clark. That's why she came out kind of flustered and said, "Alright, Jor-el, come out come out where ever you are!" or something like that.

It would also somewhat make sense with Clark saying later on, "Thank you for showing me that, Lois" as if she knew it would happen.

But why Jor-el had to lift her up in that...tube thing is beyond me. I don't know, just a theory.

Comment

I keep saying this was the worse ever and I'm glad some people are starting to see these moments that make no sense at all.

Comment

Showing her the kryptonian Kama Sutra? Poor girl didn't have the chance to tell him that she already knew.

Comment

he was freezing her body or something. i want to know why the fortress didn't talk to clark?

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                          giving her a kryptonian tan?

either that, or the AI knew that Clark would come for Lois and that this was the only way to bring back Clark willingly (well willingly in terms of not zapping Clark over to the FOS) and show clark the message.
                          Good theory, I had not a clue what the heck he was doing to her, I was too busy glaring at my screen and yelling at Jor-El to think about it but this makes sense and clears it up for me.

Guess he really doesn't like getting criticised, lol?

Stupid, AI Jor-El!. That's not the best way to lure your son there and get his attention. Really, probably one of the worst ways to go about it.

Comment

Was he showing her the message Jor-El and Lara left? She came out of her trance like state not resentful or angry at the AI. It was more like 'okay, show him what you showed me'.

Comment

Originally posted by djc
                              If Jor-el programed himself without ego, why did AI Jor-el get pissed off and "hang" Lois?

Hahaha! Thats SO TRUE!!!!! OMG! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                                Was he showing her the message Jor-El and Lara left? She came out of her trance like state not resentful or angry at the AI. It was more like 'okay, show him what you showed me'.
                                hadn't thought of this... this is good

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎