No announcement yet.

FWVidChick Fanvids

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starflower69
    Love love love your new logo and the intro and just about everything else! The effects are awesome Jen, love you for being so clever and love you for being so giving in the time and effort you've put into the vid. A fanstastic vid hun
    Aww thanks hun , i had a lot of fun making it. I miss clois so much *cries* And IKR on that logo .. Victoria really made my day with that! also happy the intro is liked so much.

Comment

Call me the Cookie Monster I give you all my cookies I miss Clois as well but with vids like yours, they will be around forever!

Comment

Originally posted by starflower69
        Call me the Cookie Monster I give you all my cookies I miss Clois as well but with vids like yours, they will be around forever!
        Thanks, I plan to vid them for a long time yet. If I'm lucky (unnaturally so ) I will posting two in feb ...wish me luck! And. .cookie monsters are important to a coffee/writers fragile ego *is serious *

*Vidder, typing this on my cell. Smh lol

Comment

Latest vid ...way later then it should have been. For which I am really sorry. Gift for the Valentines Day Exchange.

Not my best vid sadly, had a hard time ironing out issues. (best in HD)

Comment

Awesome. Fantastic work Jenny. (*psssst* love the font, what is it?)

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
              Awesome. Fantastic work Jenny. (*psssst* love the font, what is it?)
              The font is called 'lover's quarrel ' found it on a free on one font sites. And thanks hun!

Comment

Fab, thanks.

Comment

Been uploading all my dif collab parts in groups (compliation vids) on to my youtube channel <- check it all out
                  I recently uploaded some of my Smallville parts into one vid (have another vid with parts coming soon)

http://youtu.be/Dahpnrvw7AA (to see HD hit play then the and select 720)

*Best in HD* All Smallville Parts with IMOS collab group.
                  Colouring on parts for this upload. Links to the collabs below.

There are a few collabs from IMOS not in this cause its mix fandom parts. Will upload in dif set.

Weekend Warriors (cast)

Ships in the Night (clois) (uploaded on its own as well)

I'll Remember | Tribute to Shows (Clark)

Valentine's Day Tribute ~ Movies/TV Shows (Clois)

Multi-Females | I can't give up! - (Lois)

Multifandom Relationships | Why? (Lex/Clark)

All Parts made with WMM6 in Win7
                  Last edited by FWvidchick; 07-24-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

http://youtu.be/_6y0TQPh9jU (to see HD hit play then the and select 720)

*Best in HD/READ* 1st three collab parts are newer, the rest are older and all have been uploaded individually as well..
                    Colouring on all are just for this upload. Links to the collabs below.

VOS- Lana Lang character tribute collab

Smallville - "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark

Vidders of Steel - Lois Lane Character collab

Multi female character :: Stand In the Rain (Lois & Chloe)

In My Veins || Multifandom couples collab (Clois)

Sex N Candy - Season Finale Collab (Multifandom) - S9
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sKo2...

Made with WMM6 in Win7
                    Last edited by FWvidchick; 07-25-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎