Collapse
No announcement yet.

FWVidChick Fanvids

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ღ Love Conquers ♡ S10 Clois / HD Version Looks best in HD.

To the song breathe again, though very edited by me. A few audio flaws..but I think its not half bad. Hope its enjoyed.

Comment

I love your latest video. It's so nice to see the complete season in a video - especially wedding scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
        I love your latest video. It's so nice to see the complete season in a video - especially wedding scenes.
        Thank You Victoria!!

Comment

Here's my latest video now that I have WMM working again, so expect more soon.

This is a gift to LouLou26 who is a fab best friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6EOh_xJpM

As always HD viewing is best but youtube is being fairly nice to my videos now when they aren't.

Comments are always welcome

Comment

Great job with the editing Jenny
            I loved how you managed to find part of the dialogue that fitted perfectly with the song and clois.

Bruno Mars <3

Comment

Awwww Jen, it's beautiful. I love that line...'I missed You' It gets me everytime. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow! Damn, girl, that was made with WMM? You are GOOD. I bow before your vidding excellence, m'dear!

Comment

Congratulations Jen - Talking To The Moon is the runner-up for the Best Clois video in the Smallville Fandom Creativity Awards.

The video voted Best Clois was my video: I Hate You Then I Love You - the link to which is posted in the Clois story thread by Gem65

But there are no losers here. Everyone who was nominated deserved to win too.

Comment

Congratuations Jen. I love this video!!!!

Comment

Wow that was great, too bad there no fanfiction to accompany that video. !!

Comment

Thanks so much for the comments!

Took about a week of constant effort (more from vid program hating the project then anything) but I finished my gift for the Clois Christmas Exchange. Was really fun to do and got to experiment with new effects/transitions in Windows Movie Maker 6. (even got a new graphics card from bro)

Thanks to Victoria (KatherineKent) for surprising me with my spanky brand new logo

to skip intro click here

*best in HD , can skip intro by going to 0:20 ,Please read*This is a vid gift for Kay (ForeverCKLL) on ksite/youtube for the Clois gift Exchange.http://www.k...

Hope its enjoyed ...cookies wouldn't go amiss
                        Last edited by FWvidchick; 01-02-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Awesome video. And it gives me such inspiration ... that I need to invent the 50 hour day to be able to find time for.

Comment

Wow! Jen I didn't know you had your own music thread.
                            Congratulations Talking To The Moon. Excellent.
                            Love the Time Bomb vid.
                            The photograph effect in All Of Me awesome. Love em all.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
                              Awesome video. And it gives me such inspiration ... that I need to invent the 50 hour day to be able to find time for.
                              Thanks! and Aww.. I know what you mean. I don't always have the time for that kind of project.. and I wish I did. A lot more vid and fanfic would be done

Originally posted by mcwelling197
                              Wow! Jen I didn't know you had your own music thread.
                              Congratulations Talking To The Moon. Excellent.
                              Love the Time Bomb vid.
                              The photograph effect in All Of Me awesome. Love em all.
                              Thanks so much Pauline! Glad you enjoyed them!

Comment

Love love love your new logo and the intro and just about everything else! The effects are awesome Jen, love you for being so clever and love you for being so giving in the time and effort you've put into the vid. A fanstastic vid hun

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎