• FWVidChick Fanvids

1st vid is posted here -

Lois and Clark ~♥~ Feeling Good ~♥~ Clois

My 2nd one.. A vid about the storylines of Harvest

My Smallville Collab parts -
    Teenage Dreams - Chlollie/Clois

Stand in the Rain - Chloe Sullivan

Hope posting this way is ok.
    Last edited by FWvidchick; 12-28-2010, 11:08 AM.

Currently only have more parts for Collabs done.

Lois Lane - Stand in the Rain

Clois - Your Love is a song/Glorious

Clark Kent - ET Lover

two of those collabs are done
    you can see them here.. many couples/characters from all kinds of vidders.

Your Love is a Song & Stand in the Rain

Hopefully I will get over being ill soon and will have three longer vids done, varying in subject for Smallville.

Comments are like cookies.. can't get enough
    Last edited by FWvidchick; 12-28-2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I like the Clark Kent ET one. It's a fitting song for him. Awesome work on all vids though

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
        I like the Clark Kent ET one. It's a fitting song for him. Awesome work on all vids though
        Thanks! and it is that whole song is speaking about him.. there is a fab vid about clark/clois to that whole song..minus the part I did for the collab!

Comment

For the Clois gift exchange -

All Of Me ღ Clois / HD Version - Focusing on Clois in s9 & 10 from Clark's pov.

Undisclosed Desires - AU Clark and Granny Goodness vidlet. For my fellow Clanniers.

Next project to be finished will be a HawkArrow vid
          Last edited by FWvidchick; 12-18-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Love them girl

Comment

Latest Two-

Tease meღ Clois (Undisclosed Desire Collab bits) / HD Version

HawkArrow➹ The Sure Fire Winners / HD Version

The Finished Undisclosed Desire Collab -Multifandom
              Last edited by FWvidchick; 02-17-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

The current Latest, Chlollie vid is on hold.

Make her say ♡ Clois (My First Kiss Collab bit) / HD Version

Both look best in HD as youtube craps the quality of them a lot.

Clois♥ In My Veins (Collab bit) / HD Version

Cloisღ With You (Clois V-day exchange gift) / HD Version

Collab vid - My First Kiss (multiple couples/vidders)
                Last edited by FWvidchick; 02-17-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I really have to say, these are amazing! I especially loved the Chlollie one! *yeah I'm a Chlollier here * But great work, dear! Please, keep me posted when you get more up! Oh and do you take requests too? *hugs* Great vids, they are much better than what I can do!

Comment

I have a request Jen, and it's for Clois ()- and it features Mariah Carey's song "Music Box"

Thanks

Comment

Hi Jen, I didn't realise you had your own music thread I'm gonna bookmark and when I get some spare time, I'm going to watch all of them

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                        I love this one with HawkArrow! I'm glad you included the dialogue from the flight between HM and GA!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                          1st vid is posted here -

Lois and Clark ~♥~ Feeling Good ~♥~ Clois

My 2nd one.. A vid about the storylines of Harvest

My Smallville Collab parts -
                          Teenage Dreams - Chlollie/Clois

Stand in the Rain - Chloe Sullivan

Hope posting this way is ok.
                          I loved the vibe for "teenage dreams" pity it was too short, you posted only the part that you made, right? I see it was a collab project

And WTH was feeling good?!?!?!? extremely sexy and hot... i don't know if were them, or the scenes or the music or the the color... kind of nostalgic... well i don't know, i just know that i LOVED IT!! Already add to my favs

Also, i liked the rhythm of the editing in Harvest. Well done, very in tempo with the song and the images sellection fited too

Comment

Hey Jen, like I promised, I just saw two of them!!

Well, you can guess what my first choice of viewing was...............Something to do with Clark ........Yep Clark Kent-ET lover. I loved it, but it was too short
                            Then, I went on to watch "All of me". It was great. I loved how you matched the words perfectly to the scenes. That was awsome. I also loved the song. Never heard it before, but I liked that it was fun and up beat. I really really liked both of them.
                            I'll watch more soon. Thanks for sharing Great Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
                              I have a request Jen, and it's for Clois ()- and it features Mariah Carey's song "Music Box"

Thanks
                              I will look into it .. If i get inspired then yes I will..

Originally posted by starflower69
                              Hi Jen, I didn't realise you had your own music thread I'm gonna bookmark and when I get some spare time, I'm going to watch all of them
                              Hope you enjoy them!

Originally posted by dotsie23
                              I love this one with HawkArrow! I'm glad you included the dialogue from the flight between HM and GA!
                              I loved making the Hawkarrow vid..it was so fun! And I had to include that dialogue.. it always cracks me up. Glad you liked Doris!

Originally posted by cathy14
                              I loved the vibe for "teenage dreams" pity it was too short, you posted only the part that you made, right? I see it was a collab project

And WTH was feeling good?!?!?!? extremely sexy and hot... i don't know if were them, or the scenes or the music or the the color... kind of nostalgic... well i don't know, i just know that i LOVED IT!! Already add to my favs

Also, i liked the rhythm of the editing in Harvest. Well done, very in tempo with the song and the images sellection fited too
                              Feeling Good was my first clois vid and made on the spur of the moment in honour of the love scene i knew was coming before Harvest aired.

Harvest was fun for a dif reason..to do something fast paced and to that song..which I love was great.

Originally posted by fantom zoner
                              Hey Jen, like I promised, I just saw two of them!!

Well, you can guess what my first choice of viewing was...............Something to do with Clark ........Yep Clark Kent-ET lover. I loved it, but it was too short
                              Then, I went on to watch "All of me". It was great. I loved how you matched the words perfectly to the scenes. That was awsome. I also loved the song. Never heard it before, but I liked that it was fun and up beat. I really really liked both of them.
                              I'll watch more soon. Thanks for sharing Great Job!!
                              I would love to do a longer thing for Tom/Clark to ET but that song tends to get muted on youtube. In the end the collab never got put together because of it.

You made my day when I read how you liked "All of Me".. I feel in love with the song when I asked my brother for a song suggestion and that's one he thought of when he thought of Clark and Lois. Its funny cause its not the bands normal type of music..lol.

Let me know what you think of the rest.

Will be posting a new vid shortly here..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎