Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good job, Clark! You forgot to go back for the little girl!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice spot there!

Comment

The scene was cut out.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

In the promo at 0:08 it shows Tess telling Clark that her entire life was a lie behind them are cop cars and a cop going into the orphanage. So this shows the little girls were rescued. I guess they forgot how important this scene was during editing and cut it out for time.

Comment

What happened to the little girl??

Did anyone notice that Clark didn't go back to save the little girl or at least let he know he wasn't going to be back for her?? Lol. The scene I am talking about is when Clark saves the little girl and puts her in that room while he goes and see's the furies fighting. Well he then gets trapped and as he gets rid of the green K, he superspeeds and saves Tess, well then they turn to Clark superspeeding back home to the farm. Well what in the world happened to the poor little girl?? Lol, she was so scared and I know if Clark could he would probably save all of them but I just think it's funny they didn't show that at all lol. Maybe in offscreensville but still it was very weird lol

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan17
          Did anyone notice that Clark didn't go back to save the little girl or at least let he know he wasn't going to be back for her?? Lol. The scene I am talking about is when Clark saves the little girl and puts her in that room while he goes and see's the furies fighting. Well he then gets trapped and as he gets rid of the green K, he superspeeds and saves Tess, well then they turn to Clark superspeeding back home to the farm. Well what in the world happened to the poor little girl?? Lol, she was so scared and I know if Clark could he would probably save all of them but I just think it's funny they didn't show that at all lol. Maybe in offscreensville but still it was very weird lol

Yes there is already a thread about this:

Comment

Oh thanks!

Comment

Hmm, maybe Clark thought she looked like Lana and he just left the little girl there in the basement

Comment

why do people care so much about that really?

Comment

SV writers!

He probably fought the other 2 Furies Offscreenville, too.

I'm beginning to think Offscreenville is a much better series than Smallville.

Sloppy writing, by the way, SV writers. Superman saves cats trapped in trees but he forgets little girls trapped in closets?

I literally wanna scream at you guys right now.

Comment

OK really late to the party on this one, but after rewatching the episode on DVD, the Deleted Scene does show all the girls being rescued courtesy of a Queen Industries van at the end, so I assume that particular girl was aboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎