Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good job, Clark! You forgot to go back for the little girl!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is little girl locked in a closet on the Smallville set in Vancouver...

Lights click off on the set of Smallville. A little girl's muffled yelling can be heard "Hello?! Hellooooo? Is that a wrap?!!! Is anyone out there?!! Anybody?!!!!"

Comment

LMAO!

When he put the little girl in the room, I actually said out-loud "Why not just take her out the building Clark? You know, get her away from the place all together?"

Comment

Originally posted by morrigan01
        LMAO!

When he put the little girl in the room, I actually said out-loud "Why not just take her out the building Clark? You know, get her away from the place all together?"

I know right? It not like he have super speed and can take her somewhere safe in half a second.

Comment

Well I guess this explains why Clark's never had kids before in past versions.

Comment

I say don't blame poor Clark Kent for major errors in the script. The writers aren't always Superman but Clark will be. I for one will suspend my disbelief I write what Clark really did off screen in my own head.

Comment

LOL! I was thinking the exact thing. The moment Clark put her in that room I thought that Clark would not come back for her. Damn writers, why didn't they just make Clark tell the girl to run out of that creepy orphanage instead of locking her in a room?

Comment

I'm not convinced it was an error at the script level. Felt like editing issues to me.

Comment

As much as I'm loving this I do have to say that it was my beliefe that Clark and Tess would never allow that orphanage to remain. They probably had the whole place shut down in Offscreenville.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87

oh no!! LOLLLLL

and u know what? when he told her "i'll be right back", "stay here", etc.. i was thinking to myself thats a really dumb move. why would u leave a little girl by herself?? lol, and now to realize that he never came back for her...

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                    Well I guess this explains why Clark's never had kids before in past versions.
                    Last edited by Amelie; 11-12-2010, 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by BigT
                      No, it's okay. Clark recused her in offscreenville.

lol "offscreenville"

Comment

the tittle made me LOL so hard

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
                          lol "offscreenville"
                          exactly....wt? don't make excuses for CK, he can't remember everything..i.e Shelby

Comment

I hope they don't discover that poor child's skeletal remains in a future renovation.

Comment

Umm... what about that poor little orphan girl?!

Is anyone else wondering what ever happened to that poor girl that Clark told to stay hidden in that one storage room or closet or whatever it was, before he went off to get his butt kicked by the Female Furies? I mean, seriously... what's going to happen to all those poor innocent kids in the orphanage? That seemed like a major plot dangler to leave us hanging with... or is it just me and my stickler's sense for continuity and good wrap-up?

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                                Is anyone else wondering what ever happened to that poor girl that Clark told to stay hidden in that one storage room or closet or whatever it was, before he went off to get his butt kicked by the Female Furies? I mean, seriously... what's going to happen to all those poor innocent kids in the orphanage? That seemed like a major plot dangler to leave us hanging with... or is it just me and my stickler's sense for continuity and good wrap-up?

Already another thread about this here:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎