No announcement yet.

Who is older lex or tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is older lex or tess?

Tess was born 11/12/78 anyone remember when lex was born?

Originally posted by liebevision
    I don't know...but since her mother was Lex's nanny I have a feeling that LEx is older

Comment

I say Lex, Pam was his nanny

Comment

I think Lex is older.

Comment

I think Tess is 2 years older. Lex is 6 years older than Clark.

Comment

What about lucas?

Is he the middle child?

Comment

I agree with everyone who thinks that Lex is the oldest child. I'm not sure who comes next though.

Comment

Lex is 6 years older than Clark. Which means he was born in 1980.

Comment

yea i would think lex is first, then tess, and lucas being the youngest next to julian.

Comment

Lex was 9 in October 1989 and 21 in fall 2001.

Comment

Lex, since Lionel had that affair with Tess's mom around the time that Lex's mom was terminally ill.

Comment

Lex, since Lionel had that affair with Tess's mom around the time that Lex's mom was terminally ill.

Comment

You can't see the date on the birth certificate... I have all kinds of screen caps... it is zoomed in too far... I've played the video several times to check...

Comment

Originally posted by liebevision
                            In season 1, Lex stated to be 9 years old, during the 1989 meteor shower. So, he's born in 1980... Kinda weird of Lionel, to hire a nanny, two years before he and Lillian even had Lex. Unless, the Luthors already had a child, born before 1978 (that later passed away, sometime in the 80's).

Comment

If Tess was around before Lex, I doubt she would have been sent off like that. Lionel sent her off because he wanted Lex as his sole heir once Julian died. Tess is of course older than Julian would have been, but since Julian wasn't really close to being born back when he sent Tess off, Lionel wanted Lex to be his sole heir. The only time he was willing to allow anyone else to be his heir was with Julian. As far as Lucas, he was just using him as a pawn to take over Lexcorp & add it back to Luthorcorp.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎