No announcement yet.

Who is older lex or tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superboy2
    Lucas was 18 when Clark was 15. Tess-1978, Lex-1980, Lucas-circa 1984/1985, and Julian about 1990/1991. Julian was born within a year of Lex loosing his hair in 1989.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I'm guessing Pamela was a Luthorcorp employee shortly before Lex was born and became the nanny to help with Lex.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Here's an idea. The Veritas Group got messages from space around 1986 right? I'm guessing that the flashback was in 1986/1987 and Lionel may have wanted her away so he could pursue the traveler. Remember he came to SV for him, and took Lex because of Lillian's suggestion. It might have been his way of protecting his children. He did look out for Lucas for a time and lost him for awhile.
    Yeah I agree with Lucaus age. He was 18 the same time I was. I'm born in 1984. Now the actor potraying a teenager 7 years later on vampire diary. So is Adam knight. I was wondring if she would tlak to her clone about this

Comment

I hope Lucas gets brought up before the series is over. He's the only family Tess has left, unless Lionel has other children as well.

Comment

I hope Lucas gets brought up before the series is over. He's the only family Tess has left, unless Lionel has other children as well.
        Hahaha, they can always clone Lional parents. You know Tess and Lex did sound alot of like as kids. Close your eyes, they sound alot of like. I noctice that kid Tess sound just like kid Lex. Her grandfather did try to kill Clark dad back in the early 60's but instead killed Lana aunt. Clark was Lex friend and now he's his sister friend.

Comment

I doubt Lionel's parents would be cloned. But Lucas should at least be referenced once by either Clark or a Luthor. Like Clark mentions to Tess that Lucas Luthor is still around if Lex hasn't killed him.

Comment

I doubt Lionel's parents would be cloned. But Lucas should at least be referenced once by either Clark or a Luthor. Like Clark mentions to Tess that Lucas Luthor is still around if Lex hasn't killed him.
            I thought Lucaus and Jullian looked alot alike. They never did get to meet.

Comment

I actually think Tess is supposed to be younger than Lex, and you can't really tell the year on the birth certificate. I still think Lex is the oldest, I'm not convinced Tess is. Someone needs to ask one of the writers on twitter.

Comment

I think Lex is older, but that would also depend on when Lionel decided to start gettin busy with the nanny

Comment

Assuming she was a nanny before Lex was born. Do we know how long Lionel and Lillian were married before Lex was born?

Comment

In my opinion first Lex , then Tess Then Lucas and finally Julian

Comment

Lex confirmed it in the Finale: Tess is his little sister.

By previous logic, Tess was likely born in 1984, significantly younger than she thought she was. In Turbulence, she thought she was 30, which would be 32 now. If born in 1984, she's really only 26 now.

There is a super slight chance Tess could have been born in 1979, which makes her Turbulence "estimate" a little more accurate but still not right: Lex's birthday would need to fall between October 16 and November 12. If that's the case, then Lex would still be older (though by less than a month). They would both be 31 now.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎