Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jor-El and Lara-El's scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hoping they pull Terrance in for the finally or Clarks final big battle it can be a Clark proves himself so the fortress beams him in only to be presented with Terrance as Jor-el saying somthing like your destiny is now set then somthing meaningful and then he is beamed back but in the suit to kick the bad guys back side.
    They can pass of the age difference by saying this is what Jor-el would look like if he had been alive as the fortress is a living mirror of Jor-el.

Comment

Sorry I still don't get the "rule them with strength" quote that the AI Jor El has repeated twice to Clark.

Or is that the way the AI Jor el interpids his programming that Clark is being sent to Earth as it's Savior.

Comment

The only part of the episode I enjoyed...brought me to tears. Great scene with Clark/Jor-El/Lara. I don't need someone bawling their eyes out to show emotion. Tom did a great job in the scene. I really felt what he was feeling.

Comment

Cheesy and overdone. Trying to invoke unearned emotion, but Clark's real parents haven't been branded with enough backstory or depth for us to have a vested interest in the "reveal." If there's anything missing in Clark's life, it's Jonathan Kent, not Jor-El.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎