Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jor-El and Lara-El's scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering: Clark made a point to say to Granny that his mistakes and regret have helped form him to the man he is today, and then Jor El said that in his Fortress-self he would take away all his mistakes and regret, so that they wouldn't burden Clark. Maybe that's why he's always been a little buggy, because he doesn't have QUITE the frame of reference his real self did?

Comment

Season 7 was so bad that AI Lara forgot about it!

Comment

Originally posted by empi1290
        she was making it seem like she never heard of earth before.
        She was talking about how Jor-El told her about Earth and how its full of complicated beings with great potential...

ummmm Lara, didnt u come to earth once before (in a flashback scene, back S.7)
        not that clone episode..
        the one where she came with Kara and they were touring the Kent house...

come on now lol
        One word---retcon.

Comment

Originally posted by sashabdx
          Yep, she skipped over to the Men in Black universe and asked them to neuralize her.

Comment

Or she must have shown up at one of Lionel's top secret projects & he had to send her to Belle Reve for some radical electroshock therapy.

Comment

Lara did visit earth but she didn't associate with human b/c of Zor-el attempting kill his brother & seduce his sister in law.

So I understood her comments. She even stated it was Jor-el who know more about earth then she did.

So I think this topic isn't a big issue. Lara didn't have face to face conversation with human when she arrive on earth.

The only real human she had a conversation with was her clone & it was with Lana were Lara was clear in the fact she sense Lana was a very dark person & to me Lana shouldn't be an ideal human for Lana to judge earth.
              Last edited by Tinyeppy; 11-13-2010, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Her comments to me were more of a general statement. She isn't human...she didn't have time to give her new baby a run down on everything that she's done. That's what those crystals are all for right???
                In general as someone who isn't an earthling I think what she said made sense. I had no problem with it.

Comment

she didn't say she hadn't been there, for all she knew, the people she met on earth were just exceptions, the rest are bloodthirsty vamps, but Jor-El knows.

Comment

Originally posted by empi1290
                    she was making it seem like she never heard of earth before.
                    She was talking about how Jor-El told her about Earth and how its full of complicated beings with great potential...

ummmm Lara, didnt u come to earth once before (in a flashback scene, back S.7)
                    not that clone episode..
                    the one where she came with Kara and they were touring the Kent house...

come on now lol
                    Think of it as a pre recorded message they were making for Kal as they put him in the ship. It wasn't live.

This whole espisode sucked because it wasn't very clear and too many story lines that make no sense. Who wrote this?

Comment

Eh Lara (the real Lara) was on Earth like an hour and interacted with Kara and Zor El, she didn't met any humans

Comment

I was happy! I waited over ten years to see this moment on Smallville!

Comment

Originally posted by sashabdx
                          EVEN she is willing to let that memory go

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Yep, she skipped over to the Men in Black universe and asked them to neuralize her.
                            Maybe they will do that like they used the status of liberty for all of Metropolis and Smallville so everyone will forget what CK looks like without glasses. LOL

Comment

Wasn't Lara in Season a clone from DNA Zor-El included with his own when he sent Kara to Earth because he was in love with Lara...or something like that? That would mean the Lara in the recorded message in the Fortress was the original Lara, not the clone from Season 7. So, that Lara would have never visited Earth, right? Same with Jor-El and that cube from season 8. Jor-El, Zod, and the Kandorians were all clones which is the reason Zod was only a major, not a general.
                              Last edited by silentsea; 11-13-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Looks like they officially want us all to forget about Season 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎