The Furies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Furies = The Flubs

Comment

Granny was right, Tess was/is the best of them.

Comment

I thought they were OK.

Given Smallville's budget, I figure DC's Deathstryke and Whiplash were handled as well as could be expected.

Comment

I heard the one with the freddy gloves was Justin Hartley aka oliver queen/green arrow real life wife?

She was great.

Comment

i thought they were ok. Hopefully we get to see more of them in up coming episodes. Also the fight scenes were pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by REebee52
              Haha, I wasn't expecting an epic brawl-- but they didn't even do well against Tess! Though Clark totally smacked that one off screen. Guess they didn't want to show that.

Well Tess was "trained" in theory by Granny... plus her training being a secret agent for Checkmate

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley_Cramer
                Well Tess was "trained" in theory by Granny... plus her training being a secret agent for Checkmate
                And being Lex's protege, too.

Comment

Originally posted by thereason
                  lol @ how Clark took her out in less than a sec

Thats just because she didn't have a kryptonite soaked Freddy Kruger glove. She will dip that whip in the mix next time.

Comment

They seemed like an over rated cirque du soleil troupe.

Comment

they werent really menacing just well there if it wasnt for the kryptonite all clark had to do was swat em like flys

Comment

They were okay. As long as we see them again. The fights were good, Clark's one second attack was priceless.

Comment

They were very cool in terms of initial appearance and having lots of nifty weapons and such. They may not have been the best actresses on the planet, and obviously, they didn't end up being ALL that threatening in the end if Clark was able to down Lashina in 2.5 seconds, but still, they're meant to be EARLY incarnations of these characters, prior to time spent in Apokolips.

Comment

Originally posted by MsNJS
                            Lindsey Hartley was VERY underwhelming. Bad in fact.
                            I forgive her for rocking that wife beater!

Comment

So, if Tess was trained by Granny Goodness and escaped, would that make her kind of a Smallville version of Big Barda? You know, Barda was trained by Granny in the comics and was supposed to be the best of the Furies, and one day lead them, but she escaped Apokolips with Scott Free aka Mister Miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by MsNJS
                                Lindsey Hartley was VERY underwhelming. Bad in fact.

You mean her acting or the role she played? She wasn't that great on Days of Our Lives either. That's probably why they killed her off on that show. No offense to Justin, but she's not that good of an actress.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎