Collapse
No announcement yet.

" Clois Scenes''

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how Clark proposed to Lois in the comics? I was contemplating on how SV Clark might propose, and how it could be similar to the LnC proposal in the 90s and the one in the comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by amberdawn
      No, they don't. So I'm choosing to ignore what Al said.

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

Apparently Al was NOT responding to the ring question.
      Good b/c watching Committed again yesterday...that's not the same ring. Plus, I agree, IMO, it's a little on the creepy side, not romantic.

Comment

• ^^ I just don't want to be reminded of that crazy ass jeweler.

Comment

• Exactly!! Especially since, if he hadn't been sent off to Belle Reeve or whereever, he'd probably be recycled back as their pastor.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincessKent
            Don't remember if I posted this... but whatever haha...

credit: prettylittlegfx

Lois: Hurry up, Clark! It’s gonna start soon
            Clark: Sooner than you think, Lois
            The last time someone said "sooner than you think" was Lois in "Committed"

"You're gonna have to do this in front of a packed house sooner than you think."

Oh, and I'm glad its not the same ring too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizarrolover
              It would be kind of creepy if he gives her the same ring. Just imagine him saying 'Lois, it's the same ring you tried that day you were kidnapped, terrified by a mad man and I was electrocuted, isn't it cool?'. I can't imagine Clark giving her the same ring.
              hadn't thought about it that way but you know i'd still like it if it was just similar to the ring because it shows that clark payed attention to the style she liked.

He stared at it long enough in committed.

Comment

• Al never answered that tweet, he answered another tweet about Tess with nice catch... so no the ring isn't from Committed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrific_T
                  The last time someone said "sooner than you think" was Lois in "Committed"

"You're gonna have to do this in front of a packed house sooner than you think."

Oh, and I'm glad its not the same ring too.
                  Yeah I'm glad its not the same ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyLois
                    The only thing that bothered me this episode was when Clark didn't kiss or hug her goodbye when he was leaving to go on patrol. The rest was awesome!!
                    completely agreed! Hated that scene with a passion. Reminded me of the Lazarus DP scene.

Comment

• About Clois. I was reading some threads from past seasons and when I scanned one about Lois and Ollie I threw up a little, like a burp, you know. Does that happen to anyone else? Clois is so fantastic now that I can't accept that these two characters have EVER had feelings for anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                        completely agreed! Hated that scene with a passion. Reminded me of the Lazarus DP scene.
                        Clark had more pressing matters to attend to at that time though during Lazarus.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincessKent
                          Don't remember if I posted this... but whatever haha...

credit: prettylittlegfx

Lois: Hurry up, Clark! It’s gonna start soon
                          Clark: Sooner than you think, Lois
                          I am IN LOVE with this thread!!!

Thank you PrincessKent

Comment

• Boring and contrived!

Comment

• Did he make the ring or bought it ,He made the one he gave to (you know who)hopefully he made this one from the diamonds he mined himself from Africa.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎