Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone resume what happened from Last Half S9 until now? (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone resume what happened from Last Half S9 until now? (Spoilers)

I gave up on Smallville after the episode where Lois goes to the future (or is it when she remembers what she did when she went?). I think it was the last episode of the first half of the season.

Anyway, I pretty much want to know what has happened then with each character. I especially want to know how Chloe left, and what Clark, Lois, and Tess are doing now. Are they still at the Daily Planet?

Seems like the show would be empty with only 4 main characters...

Nothing too detailed (which is why I don't want to read episode résumés), but just the big events.

The Justice Society and Iceman meet the Justice League

Clark destroys a tower in Metropolis

Zod gains superpowers with Clark's help.

Amanda Waller and Checkmate want to enlist the Justice League members and own Watchtower.

Tess figures out Green Arrow's identity

The Red Queen makes her presence felt. Nobody knows her identity nor her intentions.

Metallo returns and becomes good guy.

Zod kills two Kandorians and give the rest powers with his blood

Martha Kent returns and is revealed to be the Red Queen. Martha gives Clark the Book of Rao.

Clark and Zod have an actual good fight where Clark sends Zod and kandorians to another world with the book of rao. Clark falls to his death.

Clark comes back to life with help of Lois. He flies to catch the Daily Planet Globe.

A malfunctioned Lex Luthor clone destroys Cadmus Labs and other Lex clones.

Tess takes Alexander Luthor from Cadmus and watches over him

Kara Kent returns to Earth for good

Brainiac 5 comes from the future to take Clark on a trip down memory lane, through the present, and the future.

Clark goes to his high school reunion

Little Alexander Luthor is growing rapidly and darker to become the evil Lex Luthor we know.

General Lane and Lucy returns.

Comment

your forgetting, clark told lois his secret, clark told lois he loved her, they met some crazy people in the country, they tried to sarcifies lois to save their crops, blue k was involved, lois shows she can stand on her own, oh and they had sex for the first time in present day and it was better than pandora. there also been some pretty epic speeches so far.

Comment

Chloe and Oliver face the fact that they love each other. Oliver is kidnapped by the Suicide Squad and tortured. Chloe puts on the helmet of fate which allows her to see the future but could cause brain damage. She then trades herself for Oliver and no one knows if she's alive or dead... though there has been evidence for both possibilities.

Tess is now Watchtower.

Comment

You do realize there is the new thing called "google"? You can type things (like "season 9 summary of Smallville") in a box, then click the magic button, and it will give you this information...

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

LOL pretty cool

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎