No announcement yet.

Purgatory - Home of the Horsemen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purgatory - Home of the Horsemen?

So, I was wondering about something, which might tie-in to the reason why exactly Death the Horseman will be showing up this season.

We all know now that Crowley plans on finding Purgatory and controlling it. The specifics of it is still shady, even though he said he wants to "develope" it; ideas circulating around is that he wants to lead the army of monsters/creatures and evade Heaven, or that he wants to "buy" all of those souls, or, and this is an idea of mine, he wants to rule Purgatory alongside Lilith(who is the idea of the "mother" of all monsters) and perhaps with that, it's back to the first idea where they want to rule Hell, Purgatory, Heaven and Earth as King and Queen.

Now all of that is fun to speculate, but with the appearance of Death that'll be in, supposedly, "Appointment in Samarra", it makes me think that Death is overlooking Tessa and Dean's conversation AND because he may not want Crowley to take over Purgatory. Granted, it seems like a sketchy idea from the start with having a demon rule over a place like Purgatory, but there may be another idea to it: The Four Horsemen dwell in Purgatory. Now, don't get me wrong, I know that War came down from the sky via Wormwood and it's been said and shown that Death was inside a "coffin" 600 feet down inside Hell, but perhaps those ideas of where the Horsemen came from are different from where the Horsemen were and where they go to after their rings are taken away, and my theory is that they belong inside Purgatory, seeing as how they don't, at least to me, necessarily belong to either an evil side or good, so that might rule out Heaven and Hell. Now, sure, War might have come down from the sky(Heaven) and Death rose from the ground(Hell), but, as I have stated before, I think Purgatory may be a place that has a back door to Heaven and Hell, so once the Apocalypse begins, Death goes into his "coffin" deep in Hell, War comes down via Wormwood and Famine and Pestilence, through unspecified answers, appear on Earth as well, and all of them vanish besides Death, who is as powerful as God, and I believe that the other three Horsemen are sent to Purgatory, their "home" in a sense.

So, perhaps Death doesn't want Crowley inside Purgatory, not for the sense of worrying about a war breaking out, as I doubt he thinks Crowley can beat God, but because he doesn't want Crowley bothering his other brothers.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-10-2010, 09:40 PM.

interesting theory i think it's possible but obviously not just the horsemen but all supernatural entity's? with the Exception of Demons and Angels

Comment

Well, I am thinking Lilith is in Purgatory, or, even higher rank demons; imagine if Azazel is stuck in Purgatory as well. All of Sam's and Dean's pass demon foes. Would be very bad for the Winchesters.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎