#6.13 "Unforgiven"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.13 "Unforgiven"

Just the title.

It refers to the Eastwood movie, but I'm hoping it's called "The Unforgiven" just because they need a Metallica song.

Cool title. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      Just the title.

It refers to the Eastwood movie, but I'm hoping it's called "The Unforgiven" just because they need a Metallica song.
      Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the title! Yeah, they can't end the series without having played a Metallica song or a title named after a Metallica song! I am aware that they had "Enter Sandman" in the unaired pilot, and Dean humming "Some Kind of Monster" in Phantom Traveler ,but that doesn't really count.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
        Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the title! Yeah, they can't end the series without having played a Metallica song or a title named after a Metallica song! I am aware that they had "Enter Sandman" in the unaired pilot, and Dean humming "Some Kind of Monster" in Phantom Traveler ,but that doesn't really count.

I thought the same thing!! I really, really hope we get some Metallica in this episode. Not to mention it's a fantastic song and would fit well in the Supernatural universe!

Comment

Either this is still titled as "Unforgiven", or "The Kiss of the Spider-Man". The latter I saw from supernatural wiki, but I have yet to spot the new title on any other source, so I don't think the title of the thread should be changed yet.

Comment

Yep, definitely still called "Unforgiven". The other title was possibly just a working title.

DEAN FINDS OUT ABOUT SAM’S LIFE WHEN HE HUNTED WITH SAMUEL — Sam (Jared Padalecki) starts to have flashbacks to a case he worked on with Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) before he reconnected with Dean (Jensen Ackles). Sam receives a mysterious text with coordinates to a small town, so the brothers decide to investigate. Dean is surprised when the townspeople start telling him some of the things Sam did while he lived there. David Barrett directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin (613).
            Makes me wonder if this case was when Sam killed innocent people.

I also wonder if we'll ever see the time the Djinn attacked Sam.

Comment

Glad that the episode title did not change. I am not sure what the people will tell Dean about Sam, 'cause Sam already told Dean about killing innocent people in the line of duty, so I can't see how Dean would be surprised about that. I think it's something else.

Comment

Glad the title didn't change.

This description sounds interesting. Should be cool to see what Robo!Sam was up to in his year without Dean.

It should also be very interesting to see Dean interact with Grandpa!Samuel (I'm seeing people calling him "Sampa", which is cute!) again, after what went down with Crowley....

Comment

Well it doesn't really say Samuel is with the boys, only that Sam reveals what happened during the year Dean was gone, so Samuel could very well be in the flashback scenes, although I think it'll be Samuel who sends Sam the coordinates as a way to make Dean feel like he chose the wrong person to save(over the dilemma in "Caged Heat"). Samuel's still wrong, but perhaps he's still wanting to bring Mary back.

Comment

I'm betting on a spider-woman as the baddie in this episode.

Comment

Promo trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCJPq...eature=related

Comment

Preview clip!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Dang Robo!Sam, haha. And Samuel is a douche...he just stands there and does nothing? Another reason why he needs to die.

Did anyone else stop watching the preview for a few seconds to realize that the CW is calling the next Smallville episode "Flame" for some reason? Lol.

Comment

Damn! And yeah, Samuel sure is a douche... and he ain't soulless either, so what's his excuse?

Comment

Well, we still aren't positive Crowley brought him down from Heaven, so there may be some mystery with Samuel and his actions over the season so far. And with Castiel not being focused when he's on Earth(having not recognizing Christian Campbell as a demon), Samuel could very well be something non-human. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎