Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 11???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said No but , I have never guessed correctly in any of these poles!

Comment

Nah as much as i love the show it has to end some time and this season feels right to conclude everything.

It would have to be a different series with same cast more or less.

Comment

In a way, the first seven seasons acted as Smallville and then the last three acted as a spin-off, "Metropolis: Rise of Superman". I could see another season, probably with only 8 or 13 episodes instead of 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaspodel
          "Metropolis: Rise of Superman".
          Except someone forgot to add the yeast...

Comment

It's been confirmed, there will be a Season 11. The show runners were quoted in an interview earlier today saying that is the reason why the last few episodes have gone away from pushing him closer to his final destiny. They had to scramble and find different stories (filler episodes) to prolong the journey to next season.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by k23
            It's been confirmed, there will be a Season 11. The show runners were quoted in an interview earlier today saying that is the reason why the last few episodes have gone away from pushing him closer to his final destiny. They had to scramble and find different stories (filler episodes) to prolong the journey to next season.

Ok. I can't back that up! I was just playin' with ya!!!!
            Last edited by k23; 04-28-2011, 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They're selling all the sets and props, the show is done.

Comment

I would love to prolong the series myself, lol.

Having Clark then battle He-Man...then Joe Biden...then Trump...

Comment

Originally posted by KAL-EL_3
                  Definately wishful thinking!!! i didn't want LOST to end, but it had tooo. Smallville will end at Season 10. TW doesnt want to do this forever and im certain he would not sign again. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like it will happen and i can almost garuntee it
                  While LOST was a excellent show in acting and direction it lacked the ability to pick up and watch it mid season (or even past season 1) without being confused as all heck. Smallville was for the most part pretty easy to get the feel for when you watched in a later season, making going back and filling in the back story by watching old seasons a bonus.

Sorry LOST had me Lost when trying to follow along more then I liked so i lost interest lol.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
                    While LOST was a excellent show in acting and direction it lacked the ability to pick up and watch it mid season (or even past season 1) without being confused as all heck. Smallville was for the most part pretty easy to get the feel for when you watched in a later season, making going back and filling in the back story by watching old seasons a bonus.

Sorry LOST had me Lost when trying to follow along more then I liked so i lost interest lol.
                    Smallville is easy to watch mid-season because it has no continuity, or ever had it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anno_domini
                      smallville is easy to watch mid-season because it has no continuity, or ever had it.
                      Good Answer..!

Comment

• Originally posted by adromidon

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Rhaspodel
                        S11: "Metropolis: Rise of Superman".
                        Originally posted by KRAM-el
                        Except someone forgot to add the yeast...
                        That's a baking joke
                        Last edited by Christina :); 04-30-2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎